Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sohab_ali thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Ya nd i also tell as Nimmi has apologised abt what she has written i am also apologising for replying them abt what they have written  against kn.ya but i have written nothing bad abt michi just defende my kn thats all.its ok now fightis over be happy nd enjoy the forum. Edited by sohab_ali - 16 years ago
sohab_ali thumbnail
And Eklavya fans dont behave that u r too innocent how much u abuse others we know very well.but thanks to mod they r deleting ur comments.
sohab_ali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

Did anyon see this? An active and responsible member of Kayamath forum has come and apologised.......they were attacked in their forum...still they can apologise.....this is what I meant when I said that Kayamath is a "MATURE" forum...

HAS ANY KN FAN APOLOGISED TO THEM?

hey i came just now nd read the comment and i am apologising for replying them back.its ok now she has apologised so i am also.but one thing i want to make clear that none of my comments were insulting or abusive i have just replied in simple manner nd for that also i am apologising as she has apologised.

prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG! This is too much!!! I went through all the 12 pages of that Michi thread. All I can say is that the not-so-nice words were first used by the Michi fans. KN fans went there to defend their fav jodi only as a retaliation. Btw, these forums r not the private property of anybody, that people can't express themselves openly.

Just to show that KN fans r not the ones to always initiate fights, see these links

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/759188

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=757731&T PN=2

These r but a few examples. How would u expect KN fans not to retaliate in such circumstances???

Oh ya, recently there were some Angad-Kripa fans who barged in here shouting for their favs. I didn't see any member/mod from this forum telling to go away or that they don't the right to post here!

Edited by prerna15 - 16 years ago
Ratree thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna15

OMG! This is too much!!! I went through all the 12 pages of that Michi thread. All I can say is that the not-so-nice words were first used by the Michi fans. KN fans went there to defend their fav jodi only as a retaliation. Btw, these forums r not the private property of anybody, that people can't express themselves openly.

Just to show that KN fans r not the ones to always initiate fights, see these links

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/759188

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=757731&T PN=2

These r but a few examples. How would u expect KN fans not to retaliate in such circumstances???

Oh ya, recently there were some Angad-Kripa fans who barged in here shouting for their favs. I didn't see any member/mod from this forum telling to go away or that they don't the right to post here!

I don't understand a thing ..........
Why don't you guys just report them and just stop the things right there?

prerna15 thumbnail

What is there that u didn't understand yatree? Plz care to explain. Coz as far as I know, I always use simple English in my posts.

prerna15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eklavya/kt4ever

i agree with the mods here i mean i went to the forum that there was fighting going on bw fans and it was i couldnt belive it πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

now days i dont even come to the ksbkbt fs i mean when i pm my firends to tell me what happed they dont casue they dont even come here 🀒 🀒 we lost some good ppl and its all becasue of.....never mind i will leave it or they will be ww3

and again not all kn fans only some

U r not the only one who's fed up with this forum Wahida. Even some KN fans have stopped visiting the forum. One such person is my friend Neha (Desipride05). She told me clearly that she's stopped becoz of spammers like ..........

dishu thumbnail
i can just say dat everyone is against kn fans and kn...dose milind parchi fans insulted ght dats why we replied dere..dey were BASHING ght...and as per IF rules bashing is not allowed..so why dere is no warning to those ppl who spoke shit abt ght ....is dere the same post in kayamath forum?????cuz dey were the ones who started dis fight.....
if mods will be so PARTIAL..dan wat can we expect from anyone..
dishu thumbnail

U r not the only one who's fed up with this forum Wahida. Even some KN fans have stopped visiting the forum. One such person is my friend Neha (Desipride05). She told me clearly that she's stopped becoz of spammers like ..........

yeah prerna and if dese type of posts will keep coming and mods will be partial like dis dan all ght fans will have to leave the forum...dere is no option left😭
Ratree thumbnail

What is there that u didn't understand yatree? Plz care to explain. Coz as far as I know, I always use simple English in my posts.

It's Ratree, dear........😳
Anyways,I told you could have sorted the things out by reporting them?It was not about your post.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†