sKooL liFe - share moments of masti

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Aaj bhi jab vO pal mujhkO atay

dil say saaray ghamOn kO mita jatay hain

yes mairay bhaiyO Or  GurlsπŸ˜†... i have just gOt an idea that we all passed a life, a skool life and sum Of us are still in skool life..πŸ˜› Poor guys naπŸ˜†

so nOthing tO dO... just share yOur skOol life mOment wid us... which type Of student was yOu Or are yOu.. and sum funny Or crazy mOments, thOse mOments which yOu never ever fOrget.. yOur stubbOrness... when yOu mOm make YOu tO gO skool, yOu shOw lazyness in awaking, then jaldi jaldi breakfast and skool byus and sO on...

all i wanna say is... share yOur skOl life wid us... i will be back wid mine....

happy shairing and keep smiling..

usman

Edited by Lovers Ka Love - 16 years ago

Ya I still Remember my First Crush with my Teacher...........ooopppsss shee soo gorgeous n soo beautiful......πŸ˜†aise 100s of faded memories....😊

Well I'm still at school... final year then I'm going to college... well I'm a student who's always punctual and doesn't miss a school day... I meet all my deadlines and get good grades... Me and my friends have great fun together... esp at lunch time... we have all sort of fun stuff to chat about etc...
Hmmm me a ...

good a star* student
get good results
never bunked school
broken sum rules πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
masti with friends alwaiz
prank calling peolpe in other lessons πŸ˜‰
always talkin ... but not when exam time πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
my school times were the best cos i was with SHAZIA she was the love of my lifesoi loved going to school just so we could be together 😳
My skOol life was just awesOm and thOse mOments were just amazing which i paessed wid my skOol friendss.. i've gOt my first crush in class 2.. and she remain my crush till the end, 10th grade.. 😳 but i had tOld her.. πŸ˜† ..

i was studiOs bacha.. teachers like me.. πŸ˜› never be lazy in wakingup.. πŸ˜› in shOrt i was the gud bOy.. πŸ˜› buy keep remember, Was... πŸ˜† . cOz i was evil in cOllege life.. bad bOys.. 😈