Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Aaj bhi jab vO pal mujhkO atay

dil say saaray ghamOn kO mita jatay hain

yes mairay bhaiyO Or  GurlsLOL... i have just gOt an idea that we all passed a life, a skool life and sum Of us are still in skool life..Tongue Poor guys naLOL

so nOthing tO dO... just share yOur skOol life mOment wid us... which type Of student was yOu Or are yOu.. and sum funny Or crazy mOments, thOse mOments which yOu never ever fOrget.. yOur stubbOrness... when yOu mOm make YOu tO gO skool, yOu shOw lazyness in awaking, then jaldi jaldi breakfast and skool byus and sO on...

all i wanna say is... share yOur skOl life wid us... i will be back wid mine....

happy shairing and keep smiling..

usman

Edited by Lovers Ka Love - 24 January 2008 at 9:34pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sKooL liFe - share moments of masti" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Ya I still Remember my First Crush with my Teacher...........ooopppsss shee soo gorgeous n soo beautiful......LOLaise 100s of faded memories....Smile

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Well I'm still at school... final year then I'm going to college... well I'm a student who's always punctual and doesn't miss a school day... I meet all my deadlines and get good grades... Me and my friends have great fun together... esp at lunch time... we have all sort of fun stuff to chat about etc...

Kay.Gi

IF-Dazzler

Kay.Gi

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Hmmm me a ...

good a star* student
get good results
never bunked school
broken sum rules Ouch Tongue LOL
masti with friends alwaiz
prank calling peolpe in other lessons Wink
always talkin ... but not when exam time Big smile Tongue

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
my school times were the best cos i was with SHAZIA she was the love of my lifesoi loved going to school just so we could be together Embarrassed

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 26 January 2008 at 4:04am | IP Logged
My skOol life was just awesOm and thOse mOments were just amazing which i paessed wid my skOol friendss.. i've gOt my first crush in class 2.. and she remain my crush till the end, 10th grade.. Embarrassed but i had tOld her.. LOL ..

i was studiOs bacha.. teachers like me.. Tongue never be lazy in wakingup.. Tongue in shOrt i was the gud bOy.. Tongue buy keep remember, Was... LOL . cOz i was evil in cOllege life.. bad bOys.. Evil Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top