Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JohnnyDeppsGirl thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hurting yourself just to prove something is insane!!!! πŸ˜• I think Kareena would think so too 😳 😳 😳
nerdynerd thumbnail
If the apparent 'bandana' is the one in the picture, then the journalist needs to get their eyes checked to know the difference between a bandana and a bandage. But gotta give 'em for their wild imagination and such dubious 'reliable sources' πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
saifu dear,
dont forget that not so long ago u were in the hospital with a mini heart attack ...all this excitement aint good for you πŸ˜›
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TallyHo

saifu dear,
dont forget that not so long ago u were in the hospital with a mini heart attack ...all this excitement aint good for you πŸ˜›

yes i think he has forgotten his minor attack or its kareena' love that has changed his heartπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: joie de vivre

I didn't know Yashraj pays for actresses' friends' foreign sojourns πŸ˜› ...How could have friends of Kareena been in Greece, privy to all this absolutely mental stuff unless they are a part of the film Tashan? πŸ˜• ...Seems highly dubious, the "source" in question...

It seems more likely that Saif/Kareena themselves bandied about this scoop to stay in the news...Good Lord, they are becoming a standing joke, not a whit of dignity or class...All these mental antics reeks of desperation and madness ...Are they trying to adopt the punk culture πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ...I reckon they think that by doing shocking, outlandish stuff, they'd be dubbed "cool", they are SO not...

i don't think the article is true. it seems too bizarre

However I do agree with your second paragraph. Saif and Kareena want to be these rockstar, cool and hip and quirky couple. It just sounds very desperate. They wanna be Brangelina of Bollywood but sorry you will end up looking like a cheap replica.

Also copying Becks' Victoria tattoo was another lame act.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Vampire26 thumbnail
he is an idiot idiot and idiot πŸ˜†   cutting his wrist for that kareena πŸ˜†
well i do not think hes done tha for kareena lol he probably has hurt his hand damn media should let them be and rest all seems rubbish as well
Enchanted1 thumbnail
why cant the media leave them alone 😑 !this seems sooo fake and how could they have freinds in greece?
eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Is this even true...?! πŸ˜•. Well if yes, then Saif sorry to say, but your bloods gone to waste because Kareena's a playgirl πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
brownies thumbnail
wonderful...so saif has turned crazy? well, this is just fantastic! πŸ˜•