Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

lazy_mariyum

IF-Rockerz

lazy_mariyum

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
i know he wont be able to live without his dulhaniya for that long instead of listening to that brat sindoora he will listen to his heart and bring his dulhaniya back Embarrassed Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sagar did a simran (DDLJ) (Page 2)" in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Reemz*

Yeh he did close his eyes exactly like a kid. So cute!! Haha, I loved it when he said "Kaun dekhega mujhe".

Did he really say thatCry Ohhh, I just want to pinch his cheeks and give him a big hug and kiss... my darling!! Hug

Sharad does this so well, I feel like crying when I see Sagar in this state... he really is repenting (for lack of a better word), or hmmm, another word, for all that Vidya has had to go thru... i cant wait until they see each other though!

Nandoo

IF-Dazzler

Nandoo

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Oh thts really a perfect scene which relates our SV...

now im waiting desperately to see thm together..n whn will my darling go banaras....huiff.....

i hope they will drag the story to monday or tuesday as today is friday n no hope of it.....oh God plssss do it fast.....for all of us... Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top