Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
When Simran heard Raj's banjo playing in DDLJ, she shut her ears trying to block it out. Today when I saw sagar closing his eyes tightly and then opening them to check if she is there or not, reminded me of that classic scene in DDLJ. Hehe. He's trying his best to forget her and remove V from his mind & heart but as he'll recognise soon enough...its impossible to do so. Then he will become RAJ and get his Dulhaniya!Tongue

Edited by *Reemz* - 24 January 2008 at 2:44pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sagar did a simran (DDLJ)" in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

armulover

IF-Rockerz

armulover

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
hahahahaha....Reema...tum bhi na...I loveddd DDLJ....it was one of my favs...

His expressions looked so painful....ab bas we need him to become Raj...jaldi se... and run to Banaras ASAP... Embarrassed

isha2008

Goldie

isha2008

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Reema, haven't seen the epi yet...but I can imagine him doing that..like a little kid trying hide from the world by closing his eyes...why is he that cute?
He needs to get up and get his dulhaniya back...we need to follow him to Banaras as well...but why is he waiting?

armulover

IF-Rockerz

armulover

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
^Nishi...worry not....bas kal woh jayega...if not thn monday for sure....hahaha.....i feel like singing...

le jayenge le jayenge dil wale dulhaniyan le jayenge

hehehe....and u knw....this song perfect for both SD and SV... Embarrassed

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Yeh he did close his eyes exactly like a kid. So cute!! Haha, I loved it when he said "Kaun dekhega mujhe". See Sagar baby, its V who gives you so much attention and treats you like royalty!

The one line "Teri baahon mein marjaye hum" always reminds me of SV/SD! Embarrassed

Rabiah

Rabiah

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
awww.. cant wait for him to go for his dulhann... he better... lol thanks ... havent seen episode yet but will in a bit

---rabiah

armulover

IF-Rockerz

armulover

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
yes Reema...tujhe dekha...is such a beautiful song...and its sooo perfect for our duo...they should play tht some day.... Embarrassed Embarrassed ...or maybe SD could perform to it.. Tongue ...our SRK-kajol on an SRK-kajol song... Big smile

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
yeah I agree, Sagar ko apni dulahaniya ki milene jana hai, woh bhi chaldi! We are all eager to follow him to Banras, if he doesn't soon, we should all sneak into the house and grab him, btw someone please slip Sindoora sleeping pills so she doesn't interefere or cause more trouble! Maybe I should give her the sleeping pills, after all I am studying to be a nurse! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top