Sports/Cricket
Sports/Cricket

India-Forums

Rules : IMP Read B4 Posting from NOW!pg 2 (Page 2)

Cute_Tulip IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 26 January 2008 at 8:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
*Fiza* IF-Rockerz
*Fiza*
*Fiza*

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Thankyou Umi and anon for making such an important post Embarrassed .. Bashing/plagarism has never been an issue so far..but Cric members are been reminded that they SHOULD NOT break any of these rules...I have seen that some basic rules are being ignored e.g size of signature...As anon already mentioned that these rules are the basic rules to undertake when posting on I.F.. If you have any queries regarding anything then feel free to pm us..well atleast me... i m always free LOL

Thankyou to all cricket members..You have been really understanding Embarrassed... We are proud of you Clap Clap Clap
shabari IF-Dazzler
shabari
shabari

Posted: 26 February 2008 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I saw the post now.. Confused .but it made good reading... Clap .hope i consciously abide by the rules...but sorry guys if i tend to get into a chatting mood. Tongue ..saat phere forum ki aadat hein..mushkil se chootega Embarrassed ..
but moderator ma'am..did not follow one rule which says not to use emoticons...there will be no fun without emoticons..did i hear right??????????
*Fiza* IF-Rockerz
*Fiza*
*Fiza*

Posted: 27 February 2008 at 9:44am | IP Logged

We can understand shabri di ! Saira meant that don't only use emoticons in ur post.. you should write something before or after ur emoticon.
for example

Post 1 :   Big smile Big smile Big smile   (WRONG) 
Post  2: india won!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile   (RIGHT)

I am really bad at explaining but i hope you understoo my point. you've been so active so keep it up di!Embarrassed

Edited by *Fiza* - 27 February 2008 at 9:47am
*Fiza* IF-Rockerz
*Fiza*
*Fiza*

Posted: 27 February 2008 at 10:06am | IP Logged

HELLO MEMBERS!

Recently we have notice that NOBODY is posting articles in Houses.. This is our LAST WARNING to you or else we will increase your WARNING LEVEL..Please read the rules on pg 1 AGAIN. We aren't trying to restrict anyone from posting articles..All we expect from you to get involve in decent and clean debates and avoid bashing the others. Wow! this sound so simple but yet noone seems to follow it.
Thanks for reading this post.If you have any queries then do pm any Cricket development members.

Edited by *Fiza* - 27 February 2008 at 10:08am
shabari IF-Dazzler
shabari
shabari

Posted: 28 February 2008 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Fiza*

We can understand shabri di ! Saira meant that don't only use emoticons in ur post.. you should write something before or after ur emoticon.
for example

Post 1 :   Big smile Big smile Big smile   (WRONG) 
Post  2: india won!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile   (RIGHT)

I am really bad at explaining but i hope you understoo my point. you've been so active so keep it up di!Embarrassed

thanks fiza,u cleared my doubt....i was apprehensive after mods warned me...but now it's okie....Smile

Go to top