24 Jan:Om back in action;G know Ish truth

Poll Question :

Are u able to read the updates in Image format???

Poll Choice
Yes - Iam fine with Image format Updates
No - I dont want to read updates in Image format
Login To Vote
Posted: 16 years ago

Guys!!! I want to know your feedback. I have got few PMs from members asking me to get back to old style of writing updates. I want to know how others feel? Are u guys able to read Image updates? or Do u want me to go back to the original style?

For this purpose I have created this as poll topic, Sooo please vote!!! And those who hit thank You Buttons, pleas do vote... So tat I can decide on wat format I shud use.πŸ˜ƒ Thank you😳

And Mods, Even u guys are allowed to voteπŸ˜†

Sorry for my ramblingsπŸ˜†... Moving onto the updateπŸ˜›

Eppy is gud. Iam glad tat they have out Om's character on track. Iam not tooo confident tat Tiny-Bheem got the wire from Ishan's room. I think someone else is going to get the blame.

And Congrats to Gauri, She is now leading the Best Stupidest Character Award and is now competing with AdiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Video by Sadaf

Pics by Sanuhek

Krishi

Edited by knumnum - 16 years ago
Originally posted by knumnum

And Congrats to Gauri, She is now leading the Best Stupidest Character Award and is now competing with AdiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 🀣 🀣  Aww, can't Garima be included in that award category too?? Mirchi-wale ladoo?! Haila!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On second thoughts - even Sasha should get a nomination - for someone who wants to stay away from the AGs till the last moment....why is he prancing around AG's farmhouse in broad daylight, in the 'incognito' black leather garb?! 🀣

RE: the updates - I'm fine with image formatπŸ˜‰

Thanks for the update😳 I don't mind either wayπŸ˜ƒ<
Edited by mumpet - 16 years ago
Thanks for the awesome update Krishi πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I dont mind the image format either, I think you should keep it, atleast it's one way of preventing in people stealing away your hard work!

Regs: Gauri that was a complete shocker, she definetly is in close competition with Adi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† This one is really gonna be a tight one πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
thanks for the update...and i've no problem in this format...in fact i'm liking it...its gauri's fear of loosing her husband again thts y she is against parvati...
No I dont think there's any competition between Adi n Gauri for that award. 😳 Adi will still win any day hands down.Coz his stupidity level is still very high. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Haan maybe if include Mets then there might be some competition. πŸ€”
The entire Aggarwal clan is CrAzY!!!!! So Ishan is really an Aggarwal or is he a gangster?! Im still confused about him...can someone explain? And how is Sasha related to this family?
Errrrr do the update in this format..its gud πŸ˜† πŸ˜† at least u learn how to do something πŸ˜›

hehe..I also click thanchuuu *angel* πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and how are u give the MODS orders 🀣 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by knumnum

Oh yeah, I agree with that!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. as for the updates. I am fine with the current format!!

Thanks for the update. I like your format also. Atleast no one can copy it.