India-Forums

what do u think gone happen?

perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 6:48am | IP Logged

what do u guys thinks gone happen

will jia and shekar split up cus of nethra?

will jia be able to for give shekar from the heart?

will that old lady get caught and get exposed?

what do u think is stored for jia?

will jia have her baby or will she lose it?

if she lose her baby who will she blame shekar and nethra?

whats the story behind gyan brother and this other girl?what happened?

anyone out the who will care to answer sum of my questions.............. 

Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

i am sure that nethra and shekhar thing will cause jia n shekhar to break up once again...and the old lady's plan will suceed for some time.

i think at the end knowing that shekhar confessed to jia openly bout nethra like he does in one of the promo's, jia will forgive him truly...but i think it will take some time though.

the old lady is bound to get caught somewhere in her plan...i mean most ppl in the house dont like her and i am sure she will make a mistake somewhere in her plan and get caught.

as far as jia is concerned, she will probably leave the house once again and probably come back after the baby has been delievered. It will take time for her to forgive shekhar and i think she will deliver her baby before she forgives shekhar.

Shekhar and nethra are sure to be blamed if jia looses her baby. if not by jia, then by other characters who support her, because it is because of shekhar that she will take such a step leading her to take a lot of stress and be careless towards taking care of the baby.

these are some of my assuptions....though, i would not know much as i have not been watching reth for a long time..just started watching it recently...so i might not be the best person to make comments bout the future episodes.

sonia

shikdumGAL Senior Member
shikdumGAL
shikdumGAL

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

i guess sonia is right. Approve 

I m still thinkin when will dis old lady get out of Pandey family's house? Look at jia's mom. She's able to live by herself. I m sure dis old lady's plan will be in vain sooner or later and she wud be punished. I guess jia is harmless so far in all Reth's episode. Its sad that her life is affected by her own husband and his secret night w/ Nethra. Nethra is too much. She is obsessed w/ shekhar not in love.

shaping the episodes are in director's hand. I like watchin Reth so i wudn't mind what they have in store for future episodes. heheheWink

~shikdumgal

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top