Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 30 January 2008 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Congrats Aaachi/Rojs! I am always a big fan of yours Aachi since I was a little girl. Pleasure in reading your answers

It took me very very very long time to read your answers. Embarrassed   Big smile   Kooti kooti padikunumeh! But I skipped a few questions/answers. Had to, could not handle it. Sorry. (But if you give a translation Aachi, I will definitely read all) Smile

But Thumbs Up to you Aachi for a great humourous answers.

Btw Aaachi, if you get a chance to act with Clooney, could you get me his autographed photo. Pretty pleassssseeeeee......... Big smile   Thanks Aachi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The first natchathiram! (Page 5)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 30 January 2008 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
awww Caryn, I can translate but the whole fun
lies in her slang and diction - in the absence of
the diction ( I wish I could have done an audio
interview!! Embarrassed ) the slang is the only thing!!
but will try to translate in a separate post - soon Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top