rojapoooo

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
jenim - Good start, Ditty!
Rojapooo, looking forward to your Quasi MOTW response here Wink

Ok, Aachi Manorama Avargale, some serious questions:
* What do you think of the comedy trend in present day Tamil
Cinema?

Enge mma comedy irukku?? comedy ngra per le ellerum kaal
kaal nnu katharaanga , illatti orutharai oruthar adichukkaranga.
Intha Vivek konjam parava illai - But  I enjoyed his "inniki setha naalaikki paal" in KB 's movie better than any of his recent ones!!
We need to work on this real hard and it is high time we had a full length comedy movie - after Vassol Raja, I can not think of any
good one!!!

* Who do you think fits (or at least trying to fit) Nagesh's shoes in P.D.T.Cinema?

hmmmm - some of these heroes are much better than the comedians -
Prithviraj has a natural flair for comedy - I liked him in Kannamoochi
yenada - Prakash Raj in Gilli - when he was begging Vijay to leave Trisha.... Mozhi was good. For that matter, - Pithamagan -  in spite of being a heavy movie , comedy was rampant all through - Surya is good - Nagesh's shoes????? NO ONE - not even any where near!!!!

* Who do you think was your best pair, on screen and why?

Nagesh, of course - the timing and his body language

* Do you miss acting on big screen, now that these new Directors
can't think of anything decent to suit your kind of talent?

Now, I have graduated to Paatti rolesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed There are still some directors who can give decent comedy tracks - I have my hopes
pinned on Radhamohan, Priya, Simbudevan et al.

* How do you spend your time effectively these days?

I am still ready to act - I watch new movies to catch the present day trend -and I know I will be  signing another film - soon Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The first natchathiram! (Page 2)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Manoram is always my favorite oldie actress always the best that sure fits Roja akka Big smile

Questions 

• HOw did you feel when you acted in Thols Comedy Serial Ali Rajiam???

• Why haven't returned back into the Tamil Cinema world We fans miss you Cry Tongue ???

• What is your secret behind to look young LOL Big smile ???
Congo Roja akka for to be Star of this WeekClapClapClap

Edited by pokkri26 - 24 January 2008 at 8:53pm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Roja manorama LOL LOL super selection Wink will came back to read more of this kalakals LOL Embarrassed

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 12:26am | IP Logged

hehe.. this is by far the most unique MOTW/SOTW i've ever come across.

congrats roja akka/aachi for being the member in the hotseat.Big smile

only one question from me, which comedy actor & actress of this generation do you think can be called the 2nd generation of nagesh & manorama?Tongue

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 1:06am | IP Logged
congo shongo sillu sillu ramamani....as a filmi journo, i shall be back with special questions Wink

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 1:45am | IP Logged
ayyayyo ayyayyo ayyayyo
ammamma ammamma ammmamma
Jassuu ingeneyum vanthiduche
ayyayyoo ayyayyo Embarrassed Embarrassed

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 1:54am | IP Logged
mudhal kelvi aachikku....

manorama neenga 50 varushama cinemala nadikkarael. nam naatin kudiarasu dinam naalai 59-aam aandu vizha...ungal rasigarkalukku edaavadhu solla virumbaraela????

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Pokkiri:

How did you feel when you acted in Thols Comedy Serial Ali Rajiam???

Thambi Pokkiri kanna, anthu Thols payalun gattiyum en kaile sikkattum, mavane.. mithiche konnuduven, aama ambuttuthen.

Why haven't returned back into the Tamil Cinema world We fans
miss you ???

yuppa Pokkiri, nan ready - ippo unnoda kooda eorine/comedian act    kuduthudven.. ippo ellam thondaiyai kizhich kittu kathanum,
athu mudiyalai enakku

What is your secret behind to look young ???

ragasiyamaaa?? eppovum sirichi kitte iruppen, ellaraiyum sirikka vaippen, athan zecretu Embarrassed

Jiggly

only one question from me, which comedy actor & actress of this generation do you think can be called the 2nd generation of Nagesh & Manorama?

Jiggly kannu, Nagesh is a legend - avar kitte vara kooda, there is
no one here - he is not just a comedian, the role he played in Kamal's Nammavar is just fabulous. Oru 10 steps below is Vivek. In general , there are not many comedians, it is a pity. As for me, vekkama irukkuthu, irunthaalum kettuputtiye, athale solren - Intha Asinu ponnu irukkuthu pathiyaa, athukku comedy nalla varuthu -
Big smile Big smile

Edited by rojapoooo - 25 January 2008 at 2:08am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top