Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

PixieDust91

Goldie

PixieDust91

Posted: 03 September 2005 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
What's your opinion on remixes? Should they be banned because they're not original? Or are they good because they're creative. Please share your views.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Remixes?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 03 September 2005 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
i dont think they should be banned....althought they are not orginal, they are cool and i see nothing wrong adding modern beats to a classic songSmile

*~Princess_K~*

Goldie

*~Princess_K~*

Posted: 04 September 2005 at 9:24am | IP Logged
LOL I agree with sweetsorrow18 Big smile Wink

fatty1

Goldie

fatty1

Posted: 04 September 2005 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Big smile

primrose1980

primrose1980

Posted: 04 September 2005 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I think they are good! sometimes much better than orignial tracks!
Like the one "kaanta laga" I absolutely loved it!
Primrose
At matrimonialprofile.com

PixieDust91

Goldie

PixieDust91

Posted: 04 September 2005 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Personally, I don't think any remix could be compared to the original. For example, Bahoon Mein Chale Aao, I loved the original song sung by Lata Mangeshkar, and I was really disappointed when they remixed it.

silverfrost

Groupbie

silverfrost

Posted: 04 September 2005 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
    I am totally against remixes although I like very few of them myself. It just totally killing someone else's work..I mean if u really want to be creative why don't u make ur own song and mess with it. I mean if I made a song up and I became hit and a couple years later if someone else took the song and modified it (even if their modification is better than original) I wouldn't like it! Ouch Its like just not right!

PixieDust91

Goldie

PixieDust91

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Very true silverfrost. I personally loved remixes but now i'm against them too after I listened to some of my uncle's Kisore Kumar cds.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.