Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

loveGaurav

Goldie

loveGaurav

Posted: 04 December 2008 at 9:55am | IP Logged
loooooooooooooooooooooool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Presence of something.....Help (Page 3)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged
hey is everything ok now?..awe i would have left the flat..as m tooo a scary gal

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dream

hey is everything ok now?..awe i would have left the flat..as m tooo a scary gal

hey read on d aprevious page plz u will know wot it was n why was our urooj scaredLOL tragedy ko comedy bante dekhoLOL

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 9:15am | IP Logged
aweee..hehe yea..i missed that part..yarrr..kya baatt hee!!!!

loveGaurav

Goldie

loveGaurav

Posted: 15 December 2008 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dream

hey read on d aprevious page plz u will know wot it was n why was our urooj scaredLOL tragedy ko comedy bante dekhoLOL
aweee..hehe yea..i missed that part..yarrr..kya baatt hee!!!!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe loooooooooooooooooooooooool
trust me guys its all those horror movies i watch they get in to my headLOL

Edited by urooj naqvi - 15 December 2008 at 2:09pm

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 16 December 2008 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
lmfao!!!! dat was a nice one! to tell u the truth i never believed in spirit or those kind of things so when u wrote dat i thought its probably ur imagination but when u said its a mouse i started crackin up good one urooj!!!

loveGaurav

Goldie

loveGaurav

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 9:48am | IP Logged
lmfao!!!! dat was a nice one! to tell u the truth i never believed in spirit or those kind of things so when u wrote dat i thought its probably ur imagination but when u said its a mouse i started crackin up good one urooj!!!
looooooooooooooooooooool thanks

Sujal_Fan_No1

Goldie

Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by urooj naqvi

i don't know but in my house i can feel a persence not jus me but my mum and bro plus dad can any1 one help in sort of way thnx

I totaly get wat ur saying, I have similar experiences in my house, it was blasted during world war 1 and 2 and rebuilt, and then my grandad passed away wen my dad and his mum brothers and sisters used live in it. Things start to happen especially in the night, and during the day if 2 ppl or u by urself.

Day - if ur downstairs u can hear foots like someone walking in the corridor, in ur room u can hear ppl talking in the kitchen.

Night - heating is on and it suddenly gets cold in ur room and wen u, under the covers it always feels like there is somone at the bottom of ur bed. And all my family members have weird experiences too

Edited by Sujal_Fan_No1 - 08 January 2009 at 11:49am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top