Presence of something.....Help - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
thanku once again  guys the problem was solved and the reason  of the

Presence of something was in our beacuse our flat was built on top of a very old grave yard 😕

Well ur house can be obsessed by jings
Depending on ur religon Hindu-Pandit, Muslim-Imam, Christian-Priest ect see someone

ii might sound krazie but ur opinion
Even I think its just your imagination... Maybe the heater turns off in the night😆 I dont know... See, if I watch or hear about something scary, I feel very scared and every noise and every little thing that happens creaps me out. I doubt theres anything wrong, but if you believe in all this sillyness😆 then you can call a priest or something like other ppl are advising.
looooooooool thanks it was nothin except a lil mouse
IMAO
Originally posted by urooj naqvi

looooooooool thanks it was nothin except a lil mouse
IMAO

now dats wot is called da height of feeling scared 😆gud one mazaa aya👏
hey is everything ok now?..awe i would have left the flat..as m tooo a scary gal
Originally posted by dream

hey is everything ok now?..awe i would have left the flat..as m tooo a scary gal

hey read on d aprevious page plz u will know wot it was n why was our urooj scared😆 tragedy ko comedy bante dekho😆
aweee..hehe yea..i missed that part..yarrr..kya baatt hee!!!!
Originally posted by dream

hey read on d aprevious page plz u will know wot it was n why was our urooj scared😆 tragedy ko comedy bante dekho😆
aweee..hehe yea..i missed that part..yarrr..kya baatt hee!!!!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe loooooooooooooooooooooooool
trust me guys its all those horror movies i watch they get in to my head😆
Edited by urooj naqvi - 15 years ago
lmfao!!!! dat was a nice one! to tell u the truth i never believed in spirit or those kind of things so when u wrote dat i thought its probably ur imagination but when u said its a mouse i started crackin up good one urooj!!!