Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

deep321

Goldie

deep321

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
hmm....i remember watching the show "mystery hunters" and they covered this topic,they say that the fact you "feel a presence" is actually an instinct developed millions of years ago through evolution, for example: when you're scared, the hairs on you're body stands up right? this is a natural instinct that neadrethals, thorugh homo saphiens used in order to make themselves look bigger in fear a preadator would atack them, so it migh have worked....and simalarily the body's always trying to be constantly aware of it's sorroundings (suspiciousness, i guess from watching to many horror moviesWink) and you're brain depicts it as a  "presence", hope that clears most ifWink.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Presence of something.....Help (Page 2)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveGaurav

Goldie

loveGaurav

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 7:04am | IP Logged
thanku

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I would've said that it's your imagination but if your parents feel the same way then there might be something wrong.  Please keep praying and that usually helps but if that doesn't help then the best option to change the house. 

-Mahi

loveGaurav

Goldie

loveGaurav

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 8:41am | IP Logged
thanku once again  guys the problem was solved and the reason  of the

Presence of something was in our beacuse our flat was built on top of a very old grave yard Confused

samz-14

samz-14

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Well ur house can be obsessed by jings
Depending on ur religon Hindu-Pandit, Muslim-Imam, Christian-Priest ect see someone

ii might sound krazie but ur opinion

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Even I think its just your imagination... Maybe the heater turns off in the nightLOL I dont know... See, if I watch or hear about something scary, I feel very scared and every noise and every little thing that happens creaps me out. I doubt theres anything wrong, but if you believe in all this sillynessLOL then you can call a priest or something like other ppl are advising.

loveGaurav

Goldie

loveGaurav

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 10:42am | IP Logged
looooooooool thanks it was nothin except a lil mouse
IMAO

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 04 December 2008 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by urooj naqvi

looooooooool thanks it was nothin except a lil mouse