Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

India-Forums

DOTW:The best forum award to Aek Chabi

smartly_yours Senior Member
smartly_yours
smartly_yours

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Today I was reading all posts and it got me all excited.. I am not part of any other forum in IF but I wonder if this kind of analysis happens anywhere else or if there are such good friends anywhere else.. I do not even want to find out.. For me, this is the best forum..

There are people here who lead the forum with amazing topics, write amazing FFs, do great analysis and call each other wonderful names Wink... I feel that the depth in each one of us is amazing and people love ACHPM so much that you can recall any scene in a giffy and analyze it to death..

But then, thats why we love this forum.. So, I thought we should pat our own backs and treat ourselves to an award..

"ACHPM is the best forum in IF" award is bestowed upon us.. by none other than.. "ACHPM Forum.. thats US"LOLLOLLOL

So rejoice people... Congratulations

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 3:05am | IP Logged
yes chabi forum is one of the best. i have been to many forums and i have seen in some of them u tend to get lost...but in chabi forum that doesnt happen thanks to our dearest fazi.
other than chabi forum i love the prc/DV forums too. we dont analyze so much on those forums but we tend to have lots of fun.
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 3:24am | IP Logged
awwwwwwww...........i guess we all deserve that, thanks smarty..........excellent topic, should be sticky Tongue
monu_tan IF-Rockerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Yeaaaahhhh ACHPM is the best forum indeed... Smile Smile Thats why I hangout here between all my work and also before sleeping... When I have to go out ,I first clock time when can I visit the forumm LOL LOL
And with all goody goody and some nameless(smarty.... this is for you) buddies this is a place to stay.. Big smile Big smile
Btw, I would still rate Fazi as the the the Buddy of the forum.. though I am new here w r t many members here, but I am sure many would agree to this... Smile Smile
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

yes chabi forum is one of the best. i have been to many forums and i have seen in some of them u tend to get lost...but in chabi forum that doesnt happen thanks to our dearest fazi.
other than chabi forum i love the prc/DV forums too. we dont analyze so much on those forums but we tend to have lots of fun.
thanks ksh, but i dont do much, we all r in this together........and i can not do it alone........so we all deserve this credit ........thanksEmbarrassed
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 4:22am | IP Logged
monu.......did u get my bribes chq in the mail???? LOL .....my moto is, the more the marrier........... Wink
RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by kshreya2002

thanks ksh, but i dont do much, we all r in this together........and i can not do it alone........so we all deserve this credit ........thanksEmbarrassed

no fazi...ur truly the sandeep babu of this forum. u hold us all together. btw there was a typo in ur more the merrier quote...or it wasnt?

monu_tan IF-Rockerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

monu.......did u get my bribes chq in the mail???? LOL .....my moto is, the more the marrier........... Wink

Yes I am waiting for the cheque FaziLOL.. Yes you are right the more the merrier..marrierConfused(any good news FaziWinkWinkWink)

Go to top