Wild Card Episode was too soon!!!

Manik_mia thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

If we look at the positions 14th, 13th, 12th and 11th eliminations, they are were decided by the Judges and everyone watching the shows know that eliminations at that point were very genuine.

Now that Public voting is started some of the eliminations happened unexpectedly. Some good singers got eliminated even though many will think they were good. Even the Judges will agree to this.

So now, after reaching top 5, we should have another Wild Card entry to bring one singer back from Rohit, Vibhore, Smita, Vaishali and Sahil.

Few of the above singers were really good. So I would really like to give them one more chance.

Edited by Manik_mia - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Manik Bhai, they should have another wild card round and Bring Back Barbie.πŸ˜•
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Yes Manik Bhai, they should have another wild card round and Bring Back Barbie.πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Barbie....barbie.....barbie....barbie...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, summer di kya chacker hain? btw, she got 1 chance right? now the time 4 rohit, vibhore and smita😊

Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasny

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Barbie....barbie.....barbie....barbie...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, summer di kya chacker hain? btw, she got 1 chance right? now the time 4 rohit, vibhore and smita😊

Rasny Bhai, Manik Bhai and myself had planned how to get more votes for Barbie. Unfortunately I went overseas and when I got back it was all over.πŸ˜• Life is full of disappointments. I will have to live in a house boat too very soon.

Rasny thumbnail

Rasny Bhai, Manik Bhai and myself had planned how to get more votes for Barbie. Unfortunately I went overseas and when I got back it was all over.πŸ˜• Life is full of disappointments. I will have to live in a house boat too very soon.

summer di plz don't co-relate my houseboat with wild card entryπŸ˜†

Manik_mia thumbnail

No not Barbie any more. She got her chance already.

Rasny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manik_mia

No not Barbie any more. She got her chance already.

manik bhai,,summer di won't understand, she needs barbieπŸ˜†

Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasny

manik bhai,,summer di won't understand, she needs barbieπŸ˜†

Well Manik Bhai is now supporting Vaishali, so my Barbie has no hope of coming back.

Rasny thumbnail

Well Manik Bhai is now supporting Vaishali, so my Barbie has no hope of coming back.

OMG, vaishali got enough experience in rotating chair.πŸ˜†

Manik_mia thumbnail

Summerji, I did not say I support Vaishali.

I said only the 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th position holders should come back for a wild card trial.

I have better option for Barbie. She could be Indian Idol in 2009.