Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

I love Saloni!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sdot

sdot

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,      

I just wanted to share my thoughts with u guys ab Saloni! Don't u guy just love Saloni's acting! I mean she did an awsome job n she is just the best n i reely wish that soon she gets bak her memory!!! She is doin so good i mean her memory is lost n i just love her!!! And i also just love Nahar!!! He is so cute n i love him. Does anyone has his email address? Mostly i would like to say thank u to Neel! He is supporting her alot bt i wish he could tell Nishi. Thank u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I love Saloni!" in Saat Phere (Saath Phere) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

**sexynunu**

**sexynunu**

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 3:42am | IP Logged
hmmm lol i dnt reli ev es email I.D n nwyz saloni actin iz gd bt i wnd er memory 2 b bk cz i kinda find it reli borin

Post Reply New Post

Go to top