Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 29 January 2008 at 6:03am | IP Logged
thx for the link. BTW I taught Kalki was finished ages ago.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SIMRAN THIRAI (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 29 January 2008 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Netra, Kalki is not finished yet! But am glad it will be soon.   But got to admit it is a bit better than Kasturi/Kolangal/Mekala put together.  Only one drama where there is not much put down on the main character or too much crying by the same character.  Yes, there is quite a number setbacks, but I still think it is far better then the serials mentioned above. 

Usha, in Malaysia every serial is backdated at least by a week. They used to show 1/2 hour each day for a week, then it came to an hour for 3 days. So it will be ending soon.

Hope Simran's Thirai has a better focus than all other serials.

Have anyone watched serial called "Satya" - acting by Deepa Venkat?

Edited by Caryn - 29 January 2008 at 11:21pm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 29 January 2008 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
yes it did in india but not in Malaysia Angry They have been dragging it here Confused usha. So u know the ending? i can't wait to know wats goin to happen Confused

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 30 January 2008 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Well i kidda know as Deepam tv, kalki is gonna finish soon.

Well, i heard the ending according to a friend. I dont want to break the suspense but it wasnt that good i heard and they were not pleased about it.

I hope too Simran's serial is a better version and looks very hyped up.

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 30 January 2008 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
It ended yesterday as Neth's prediction Usha. They showed it for 1.5 hours! All the anticipation and built up made the ending a big huge CRAP!!! Angry Jeez..... I knew who was the crook, but to finish this way........ URGH!!!   Angry Angry Angry

Kushboo thanked her audience later and she said this serial went on for 3 years. About 900 episodes. Imagine how many hours fans would have spent just to see a crap ending? Huh? Unbelievable! I am so mad ...

Sorry guys! Didn't mean to use this thread to discuss Kalki.

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 30 January 2008 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Angry Angry agree with you caryn.... i was ssssssooo mad at the ending. Seriously, i expected more Angry

Aniway, im really glad its over

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 31 January 2008 at 4:55am | IP Logged
yeap a friend was very disappointed and even wanted to complain to Kushboo about this.

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Usha, your friend should have complained to Kushboo.   Smile

They are showing "Chinna Thirai" serial on Jaya TV, but I am not sure if it is Simran Thirai.

Neths, did you see it?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top