Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: gigli

So? ........ What differencew does it make who has more fans? One character is dead and the other is the star of the show.

I suggest we wait for Samir Soni's upcoming projects instead of the constant bickering over Armaan and Purab.

star of the show..πŸ˜† then why the makers are hiding him..is tat for the sake of TRP's..after purab was gone..he should be shown more ..but its working vice-versa

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
omg... this looks like this gonna be the biggest poll ever on the history of the net!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HUMM

omg... this looks like this gonna be the biggest poll ever on the history of the net!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i think so as well  πŸ˜†

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Minnie

????????

And didn't I read a very Purab fan actually admitting that she voted multiple??πŸ˜† Check it out.

πŸ˜† 

SO what! Atleast I am not lieing and voting without admitting!!!!!!!!! princess..................... LIAR!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

eshasrk thumbnail

Purab .............definitely Purab

Esha

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ PURAB PURAB PURAB PURAB PURAB PURAB PURAB PURAB PURAB PURAB PURAB PURAB PURAB PURAB PURAB PURAB PURAB PURAB PURAB PURAB PURAB PURAB PURAB PURAB PURAB ................PURAB PURAB
tupa thumbnail

purab jaisa koi nahin. πŸ˜ƒ

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rabeeak2003

πŸ˜†

SO what! Atleast I am not lieing and voting without admitting!!!!!!!!! princess..................... LIAR!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

how am i a liar?????????????πŸ˜‘πŸ˜• what did i do????????πŸ˜• and didn't HUMM said when he started the poll that multiple votes are allowed. So why r u guys upset now??????? just b/c armaan is winning????????????😑 

Edited by Princess - 19 years ago
Princess thumbnail

Originally posted by: HUMM

All for all those who get less votes don't worry multiple votes r allowed!πŸ˜‰

see here's the proof. And if u call Armaan fans cheaters b/c they are following what they are told than i can say fine call me a cheater. 😑 and if u guys were gonna have problems than why was this a multiple votes polls made available????????😑

and i'm not a lair. 😑😑

Edited by Princess - 19 years ago
Princess thumbnail
plus i don't need to tell that i voted more than once b/c the poll allows us and i thought everyone knew that people whould voted more than once😑