Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Highlights Of episode 92 & 93(current episodes)

Meenakshi wants saravan to leave the village.But mariyappan wants him to stay as these people have bought happiness to his family which was long lost due to his fathers siblings.

He even decides to marry saravan to some girl from his locality so that he will stay there(hearing this meenakshi is more tensed).

Nila goes & informs meenakshi that saravanan is leaving.Meenakshi comes running with batted breath.But he is leaving only to karumpu kadu as she does not want him there( LOL ).Meenakshi then regains her stature.

From mariyappan meenakshi comes to know that saravan keeps her in equality to his parents.
Mariappan has become good.He even refuses to buy hard drinks to saravanan's friends as he has promised meenakshi to become good & respect his wife.

Suddendly meenakshi is cornered by saravanan & he shows his anger.Meenakshi is taken by surprise.He takes her in tata sumo to somewhere.

He is not answering where he is taking her.He gets a call in cell phone & says that they will reach the temple in 5 minutes.

Meenakshi's dad has arrived to see her.

P.s- i think saravan getting stabbed scene will come in next episode.

Pokiri thambi these updates are dedicated to u.
Pls press the thank u button if u dont have anything to comment.It lets us to know how many r interested in updates.

Edited by nallu - 29 January 2008 at 1:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaSaravananDfuzz_13bluegalpokkiri26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madurai Epi 93-95,saravan in hospital" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 6:18am | IP Logged
thanks nallu for the update.

there are 16 view but not a single post? pls come forward to post your comments.

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Episode 94

Meenakshi is happy to see her dad.After initial talks(how r u ?) her dad starts calling saravanan mapillai.Meenakshi asks from when was he ur mapillai?.He says from the day he was born to my sis.(initially M's dad did not like saravanan).He calls saravanan & asks why did u bring her in car u shud have carried her in ur arms.U dont know how to make her love u? call me in the night i will give u ideas.
Then Meenakshi's dad leaves.

Saravanan & Meenakshi leave in the tata sumo.They don't talk to each other. Meenakshi thinks abt the time when she happily traveled with saravanan even asking whether he is good or bad nayagan style & he answering that he is bad. She asks saravan to talk as she likes to hear him talk then hearing songs.

Very emotional scene of the day -

He says he is leaving for madurai. Better to be there than facing sadness here. She asks u said u will be here till tiruvizha. He says he can't ask for anything(ie Meenakshi)& he can't thank God also that he got everything so he wants to leave. She says I shud have never seen u. Lets laugh & forget our sadness. Saravana pls laugh like sivaji( he is a great fan of sivaji). He tries to laugh but sounds pathetic. Meenakshi says periyappa(veerapandi) will never allow u to go home. Saravanan says he will cut me in to pieces when he comes to know who I am.(bad omen)

Veerapandi & mariyappan arrive in bike. Seeing them saravanan stops the car & adjusts saying that he went to thopu. Mariyappan asks him to drop his dad in bus stop as he has some work in union office. Veerapandi says saravanan u bring a good atmosphere to the place u r etc. A car is standing in the way. Its none other than duraipandi who is there due to puncture. veerapandi gets down. Meenakshi &saravanan try in vain to stop him.
He gets tensed to see his brother. Duraipandi catches the leg of veerapandi but no use. Veerapandi goes to stab him but saravanan comes in between. He closes the mouth of durai pandi (meenakshi's dad)& asks him to leave. Saravanan falls down. Veerapandi periyappa takes him in lap & is crying. Meenakshi is also crying. Saravanan sees only Meenakshi with longing eyes & a single drop of tear falls from his eye.
FREEZE

Edited by nallu - 23 January 2008 at 8:59am

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Pokri and Nallu Thanks a tone..
For lovely updates...

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Thx Nallu for the update. This serial is being aired in Deepam tv but we are a bit behind and sadly i dont watch it but, it looks good. Big smile

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Thanks Nallu.

Oh no....Saravan is stabbed....he will survive for sure Smile

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
oh no Menachi's hero is dying - no way

Maybe this time Menachi will declare her love for him. i don't think they told each othter their love face to face.

they both tried to make it in comedy way. i love the scene when Menachi serve spicy food for Saravanan and he is trying to eat the food but can't eat.

thanks Nally for the lovely & the prompt update.

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
This Stabbing soooooooo Reminds of Romeo and Juliet. Saravanan Is Romeo LOL Big smile and Meenakshi is Juliet Big smile . Hope Saravans hopes back not dead Cry

Thanks for the double updates Nallu Ma Clap Clap Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top