Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sneha_2100

Goldie

sneha_2100

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 1:29am | IP Logged

There are many things that makes me wonder if God does really exist or not.

Read this article.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&am p;am p;am p;sectid=2&contentid=2008012220080122025217125c4c09166&a mp;a mp;a mp;pageno=1

If there really is God, why is he or she making all these innocent children and people suffer?

There is a saying that everything has already been written before. Sab kuch pehle se hi likha hai. 

Why would God want to plan all these things and make these things happen when he or she has the power to stop it from happening in the first place?

Edited by sneha_2100 - 23 January 2008 at 1:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jozen-Bo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does God Really Exist?" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 1:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sneha_2100

Goldie

sneha_2100

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Interesting answer, Kully.

Yeah maybe he did give us a certain amount of time to do whatever we wish. I never really thought about that.

But just reading the article made me soo curious and really upset.

I belive that God can never hurt anyone. Thats one of the reasons why I dont belive in fate because its our actions that causes destruction.

In the Hindu Religion it is stated that fate is one of the key factors most hindus belive in.

Im a hindu but I dont belive in fate.

Your right. Everything is beyond our understanding.

If only we knew the reasons for everything.

Life would be so much easier.

Marthika

IF-Dazzler

Marthika

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 4:59am | IP Logged

I defintetely believe in god.Very much of course.

See whenever i prayer something my god alwayss helps me.And regarding the accident and etc.See everybody MUST die some day nobody in the world,nobody can run away from dieing dearooo.There could be a problem with the driver or any problem.But surely it could be that god wants them to re-birth or anything.But still when we wish something from our whole heart it becomes true.Right??.Why because there is god available.

Rah_HuJu

IF-Rockerz

Rah_HuJu

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 5:45am | IP Logged
God definitely does exist...it's us humans who are always full of doubt abt each & every thing...if we put our full faith & belief & trust in Him, we'll automatically realise that whatever He does is for a reason & although it may not seem right at that moment, it will get better as time goes on Smile

nitasuni

nitasuni

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Yes,god exists. He was there wheneverI was in distress. Actions of god is beyond our knowledge. But as per hindu belief we have to suffer the bad and good things in this birth due to the deeds previous birth.

Edited by nitasuni - 23 January 2008 at 6:34am

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
to be true i m quite confuse abt it Embarrassed ..
i feel he doesnt exist but still pray him Embarrassed LOL but i believe in helping more than praying Smile ...
some times when i think abt the poor ppl i feel like god neva exist its only ppl thinking but once my sis realised that god do exist ..frm that day she is a complete bhakti of god Big smile Big smile
however one thing is sure, eventhough ppl who think god dont exist but they do call god for help whenever they r in pain or in troubleWink

n in related to the article maybe in their destiny this was written.. n i so agree with kully Smile ..
by the way gr8 topic, dee Clap Clap

Edited by yulZ - 23 January 2008 at 2:46pm

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

God definetely exsists.

andd yess itz true, everyone has to die someday or the other,

and im also confused bout all this, and i wanna noe everything bouut my religion, butt i dnt noe whee i cud get da infoTongue

butt god does exsistBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top