Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

KN/GHT Discussion Thread # 3!!

darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Since the last thread had exceeded the number of pages allowed, here's a new one.

Here are the rules:

Moderator's Note:
This thread is for Karan-Nandini/ Gauri Hiten Tejwani fans. NO HATERS ALLOWED.

Rules for the thread:
    There will be discussion about Karan/Nandini & GHT only. No other characters here. If you want to discuss other characters, discuss it in the Other Characters Thread.
    Post pictures/articles of GHT/KN only here/in the Pic Gallery. Any other thread made for these purposes will be trashed immediately without warning.
    Just because this is a KN thread doesnt mean you can bash Tanya in here. You will discuss KN here. Not Tanya. Any degradatory remarks found about Tanya/any other character for that matter will get you an INSTANT WARNING LEVEL RAISE. You cannot call her "aunty", "tuntun", "moti", "elephant" or anything of the sort. You will not say you wish she was dead, that she is the cause of everyone's misery, that she should be in a mental hospital, whatever it is. Karan and Nandini. Gauri and Hiten. That's it.
    If you are a Tanya/Other Character fan, PLEASE DO NOT COME INTO HERE WITH THE INTENTION TO CREATE CONFLICTS. If you are here, read the posts, look around. Post good things about KN/GHT. Any kind of attempt to instigate people into fighting will immediately get you a WL raise.
  • Please read the KSBKBT Forum rules carefully. They will be strictly followed.

Please keep all these rules in mind and do know that we will be monitoring this thread with an eagle eye. Any rules broken and you will have to face the consequences.

Swati, Nimmi, Sweta.
KSBKBT Dev Team.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much darkness_123 for opening this thread. 👏 👏 Lets' discuss Kn here. 😉 Where u r guys?
itsmeroma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...#3...awsome guys...i usually dont post but i luv reading it so keep posting...
Guronge thumbnail
KNs engagment was awesome! 👏 It felt so GOOD to finally see them together. They looked good to! Cant wait for the weddding, hopefully nothing goes wrong.
Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Really like their engagement 👏   😃 Both were looking so wonderful. 😊 Karan was looking hot after shave but Tripti ruined it. 🤢 Noone invited her their. But how did she know that KN were going to get marry. Blooper here. 😕 I am waiting for the wedding now.
dishu thumbnail
aww the 3rd one now...yay! 👏 👏 congrats guys 😳 😳 ..
kal ka epi was thikh thak...tripti ruined the whole celebration...
but how the story will forward now???? ..
dishu thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=844323&TPN=1 #14245232
guys pls vote for kutumb here..and make our fav show win.. 😳 😳
sohab_ali thumbnail
                INTERVIEW OF HITEN TEJWANI

On the left hand side a big photo of Hiten in black and black is given.Next to ohot it is writtenin bold leters.

"EVEN RAM KAPOOR SAYS THAT HE WANTS TO BECOME HITEN TEJWANI"

PRATHAM MITTALA.KA.KARAN VIRANI A.K.A THE REAL HITEN TEJWANI needs no introduction.,he is Ekta Kapoor and the television industry's blueeyed boy.And well,he is also among the rare breed of actors who have managed to stay controversy-free throughout their careers.Generally speaking,when an actor ceases to be a subject of controversy,he or she ceases to be a subject of interest.But Hiten has proven this completely wrong by being the only star in Indian television who does not need any unnecessary hullabaloo to gain fame and recognition.He has ruled the prime-time slots since long but recently he has been in the news for replacing the original'Anurag Basu' and becoming the yongest actor to play a 70 years old character on screen in Kasauti Zindagi Kay.

Confessions
Of a
Reluctant
SUPERSTAR!
dishu thumbnail
wow sohab..thanks a lot for the article..
dis is just too gud..i agree hiten is the only actor who is known by his work n lovely wife not cuz of any negative publicity..
haila even ram kapoor wants to be like hiten...hiten ke kitne fans hai tv industry mein 😳 😳 ..
i m gonna buy showtime today 😳 😳
sohab_ali thumbnail
Hi!Guys as i had promised this is the first page of interview of Hiten Tejwani out of 6 page from showtime total there r seven pages on first page its a big photo.I hope u would like it.I will scan photos in the evening as i am having some problem in scanning.secodn page i will post soon.Read each and every line its too good and interesting interview.