Miscellaneous

Hi, does anyone know?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Pindai

Groupbie

Pindai

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to my dilema.LOL...don't worry it's nothing seriuous...so to speak.Smile

I am going to get the windows of my car tinted and my question is... can I get all four windows besides the front view of course, tinted?

I have asked my friend Jason, whose dad owns a dealership and a place where people go to get thier cars fixed and he told me that it depends on what kind of car you have?!Confused LOL I know, but listen to the rest, he said that if you have a nice car then you are more likely to get pulled over by the police and given a ticket for tinted windows, this is unfortunatly true. I still didn't know what he was talking about and I didn't want to look stupid by asking straight out, is it illegal to have the windows tinted?! Obviously he assumed I knew, LOL I am so clueless!Embarrassed

However this doen't give me a solution and Jason is on winter vacation, I just want to know if it is against the law to get the driver and front passenger windows tinted? I mean why would I get a ticket for them Confused?!

LOL for those who already know if it is or not please don't laugh, LOLLOL just know when it comes to car repairs and such I am completly clueless!!! LOLLOLLOL

*** I live in CANADA the laws here are different, so if someone wouldn't mind searching for the corect information (keep in mind I'm clueless) then I would greatly appreciate the effort!!Wink

THANK-YOU

P.S, if nobody else knows then I will feel better LOL, then I can just go to get my windows tinted and ask the guys there with no shame about being completly clueless on the matter LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hi, does anyone know?" in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 7:39am | IP Logged

I think Jason is right. Its illegal to have tinted windows for the driver and passenger side...I dont know why, though.

I've seen cars with the back passenger windows tinted, but never the driver and front passenger side.

Pindai

Groupbie

Pindai

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Oh, really? Hmm, that's too bad.Cry I don't know about you, but when I drive my car I always get people, particularily guys in cars who keep STARING as if they've never seen a girl before Confused, I didn't even notice the extent of this until a few of my friends pointed this out, but still it's annoying and I just wanted to get the windows tinted to prevent this.Cry

Oh well, I can still get the rest of the windows tinted!Big smile I thought it might be illegal, I guess Jason was right, anyway Thank-You MysticaMagic for telling me!Smile Dilema solved!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top