Debate Mansion

Agile mbr with strong POV' - Anon - MOTW (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 22 January 2008 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anon

Shocked Evil Good Vs Evil So Funny It Hurts 

NO more words to say. in your own words, Hope you understood my   pointAngryLOL

Originally posted by raj5000

Lets see who is my friend When i am finished i will make sure everyone takes ur share of the kicks as well,Wink - Saira is gonna kick me hard tomorrow,

Haan!! U got the right my old pal.I Hate You

are any friends who can proxy me, to take the   kicksLOLLOL.. love yaa all >:D<

Haan haan liar liar...u love them all, only as u want them to take th kick, fat chance am goin 2 kick u hardEmbarrassed

Kick MeKick MeKick MeKick Me

PS - Anon is juggling with tight schedules but   Thumbs Up to   her to accept being MOTW her after 10000002034204 denials lolss..please be easy on grilling folks.This MOTW still suits you..reason for copying...huh..lazy Anshu..NOoooo..lols

Haan guys please be eay on me,Pouty i have flu and since sunday hurt my arm badly toh never had a chnace to contact Anshu to tell him..Crying 2yes also busy schedule in work.

Kick MeKick Me2 MORE KICKS4 BEING LAZY!!!!!

Thanks !!

Haan Haan mey hi bakra hu...pitooo aur jhor sey...BTW whole DM Dev is involved here..Anu wanna share some kicks LOLLOL Hey Anon we appreciate it....but seeing your responses...man you rock..nothing stops you for becoming a rocking MOTW... enjoy... fell free to take your time or skipping personal Q's..Thanks Again...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Agile mbr with strong POV' - Anon - MOTW (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 22 January 2008 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Evil Go away...I Hate YouLOLLOL unless u want another kick...Wink

OMG Souro LOL LOL LOL
PS - Anon is juggling with tight schedules but to her to accept being MOTW her after 10000002034204 denials lolss..please be easy on grilling folks...

lucky Saira is being easy on grilling   Wink LOL she is gonna kill us for sure..any last wishes LOL I want chicken biryani before dying LOL LOL

u seen their grilling, hmm am gonna make sure u pay for thisKick Me 

Shockedwahh the dying man has last wish, Chicken Biryani, did i ask u wat ur last wish was LOL nahh its ok i wil make u ur food n add poison to it too.Wink

u r soooooo deadddddCry

hi this is Anshu from grave..lols are u enjoying yet....noooooo Souro can you help...Anon is not finidng DM MOTW fun yetWinkLOLLOL Ek toh am trying to help and you bruising my leg...have you are doing great..loved the responses..funny as ever..keep it up!!Clap Embarrassed

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 22 January 2008 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Believe

Congratzzzzzzzzz Saira...................Clapyou deserve itSmile

HugThanks a lot Vinuuuuu ....haan han u r another one tht loves grilling ppl, dont grill me , just lightly roast me why dont u u Ouch 

LOLLOLYa ya.....I never Grill my petsTongueWinkLOL

Never wanna mis the chance to grill you.................WinkLOLmy first set of questions are:-

Tell me then 5 reason,why IF better than other forums?Smile

Nice people here, Not a dating website where all are looking to flirt, there are ahem exceptions though LOL Safe and secure, Intelligent discusions go on as well as mastiii
  • I am addicted here LOL

How you feel after become a MOTW?Smile

DEAD

Whats the bad habits you wanna reduce?Embarrassed

Being on I-F for toooooooo long, and my anger LOL somehow i think pigs will fly b4 any of them 2 will happen.

Your fevrt topics you like to discuss?Embarrassed

ummmmmmmmmmm im an all rounder, watever is interesting to me, n them topics which i undrstand and actualy care about Embarrassed

When someone talk against your Views how you feel? angry/complaint/warnings?Smile

• Every one has a right to their opinion, so if they disaree with my views fine, i dont care andwould not want someone to comply with me just because i feel i am right. However if someone with intention diagrees with me , just to purposely annoy me then yes i hate that. If you have a problem with me no need to quote me just 4 the purpose to start a confrontation with me as you ae forgettig im a CMWink toh i could abuse my powers, but i choose not to do so. I am abov all a member first Wink but i hate ppl who will insult others just because they dislike them, keep personal stuff off the public forum, if u hate me , my attitude is idc ur loss not mine, i dont need to be friends with such people. Embarrassed as it has happened to me afew times. but being a CM, getting abuse is part of it.Ouch some peple are immature n do not have a lif who d such thingsOuch

Why most of the members/volunteers are females in IF?Wink

• they watch the most hindi dramasWink

Name the 3 IF's members you feel hot/Crush??Wink

ohhhhhhhhhhh LOL no commentsssssLOL ---naughtyyyLOL
  • nahhhhhh i dunno, every1 here are simply onlin friends, flirting chalta hai....part of being friendly lekhin i do not 'feel' for anyone. Embarrassed kyunnn Vinuu jii u have something to shareeeeWink--yaa ya i miss youWinkLight flirting is an Art..everybody cant do that....Big smile

just chill

vinu's

Very nice answers...I loved it..keep it up......Clap

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Congrats Saira ji!

I always enjoy reading your postsSmile

Btw any anniversary posts coming upWink

Wishes,

Myth

rockstallion

Goldie

rockstallion

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 2:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rockstallion

congrats saira. Clap
i like ur topics, too good...

again not me !!! Broken Heart
wonder when i'll become MOTW Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
and answer souro's cbse question paper LOL

Club Mebaba itna mat soccho...we are accumulating questions for yaa...WinkLOLYou are in the list dear...for long...sending a PM right now...leave that frying pan alone...Club Me LOL Folks we try to alternate members on MOTW/WOW..but if we missed someone by mistake...friends / mbrs..please PM Anu / Myself / Javz..asap. Thanks!

hey thats quite nice, thats too good of u guyz...Big smile rocksy khush huee Wink LOL

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by qwertyesque

congrats Anon... above is a treatment for flu....LOL

Thanksss Qwerty, yes woh i wil surely recovr quick...NOTOuch Already have hurt arms both of them, this wil make it 10 times worseCry

oh sorry to hear that... hope u recover soon...

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 9:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top