Debate Mansion

Agile mbr with strong POV' - Anon - MOTW (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 12

Page 1 Page 11
Page   of 12

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by raj5000

Originally posted by anon

Sports: Soccer by USA, Football as known by meEmbarrassed

Itni mehnat se question set banaya, copy paste karke pura satya naas kar diye yaar.OuchCry

I also know it as football so don't worry. I think the US guys are weird.Wacko They run with the ball in their hand and yet call it football. How dumb.Confused

Aww so sorry ROFL i ruined the effort in copy and Paste....LOL waise i will answer ok tomorrow, or u can repost Qs,LOL

Haan agreed Americans are weird. Whole world thinks thy are stupid already anyways.Embarrassed.and Pres Bush choking on a pretzel hilarious,,..and yes everyone here talks about that, how everywhere football to us is soccer there but yeah FOOT - BALL LOL Makes no sense, an Uk people call them wimps as American football ,all guys try n look macho but they wear helmets whereas our equivelent is rugby w/o helmets and such wimpo stuff.LOL

no offence to anyone, i am expressing the General views of society here.LOL

OuchOuch See what Jealousy of top nation does to whole world....Wink LOL If any Foot-Ball fan read this mann..you both had it... it's like calling cricket stupid in front of Indians... AKRAMANnnn...Dhishum Dhishum...we can debate about this in separate post... BTW - Americans will have similar views if they ever happened to see kabaddi LOLLOL

Yeah Raj let's have a topic discussing why Americans call it football. We can have all the dhisoom dhisoom there.Big smile

Am all in  lets have a topic...and Americans will loose lolssss our touch down...LOL No yaar am not biggie on foot ball ..am still surprised on the name...all along grew up with the term foot ball...then coming here ...had to differentiate. between.soccer Vs Football(rugby) lolsssss..but football alone doesm't give the world to call Americans stupidTongue LOLLOL many more things...to be considered.WinkLOLLOL guess not comparing other nationsSmile

Edited by raj5000 - 25 January 2008 at 11:20pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Agile mbr with strong POV' - Anon - MOTW (Page 12)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 26 January 2008 at 7:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 26 January 2008 at 7:06am | IP Logged

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 26 January 2008 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Sports: Soccer by USA, Football as known by meEmbarrassed

Itni mehnat se question set banaya, copy paste karke pura satya naas kar diye yaar.OuchCry

I also know it as football so don't worry. I think the US guys are weird.Wacko They run with the ball in their hand and yet call it football. How dumb.Confused

Aww so sorry ROFL i ruined the effort in copy and Paste....LOL waise i will answer ok tomorrow, or u can repost Qs,LOL

Haan agreed Americans are weird. Whole world thinks thy are stupid already anyways.Embarrassed.and Pres Bush choking on a pretzel hilarious,,..and yes everyone here talks about that, how everywhere football to us is soccer there but yeah FOOT - BALL LOL Makes no sense, an Uk people call them wimps as American football ,all guys try n look macho but they wear helmets whereas our equivelent is rugby w/o helmets and such wimpo stuff.LOL

no offence to anyone, i am expressing the General views of society here.LOL

OuchOuch See what Jealousy of top nation does to whole world....Wink LOL If any Foot-Ball fan read this mann..you both had it... it's like calling cricket stupid in front of Indians... AKRAMANnnn...Dhishum Dhishum...we can debate about this in separate post... BTW - Americans will have similar views if they ever happened to see kabaddi LOLLOL

Yeah Raj let's have a topic discussing why Americans call it football. We can have all the dhisoom dhisoom there.Big smile

Am all in  lets have a topic...and Americans will loose lolssss our touch down...LOL No yaar am not biggie on foot ball ..am still surprised on the name...all along grew up with the term foot ball...then coming here ...had to differentiate. between.soccer Vs Football(rugby) lolsssss..but football alone doesm't give the world to call Americans stupidTongue LOLLOL many more things...to be considered.WinkLOLLOL guess not comparing other nationsSmile

Haan Sure go ahead have a debate, lol but give credit to me for starting this fight, i mean Debate Wink Souro u can do the dishumming, am keeping out, to me it is Football an always will be. LOL Haan thee are plenty of things why u can call every nation stupid,LOL America - everyone lovs to just give it as an example...Embarrassed Even Americans take the mick of their things and so do we here, Political jokes, etc u shuld read half the saracastic views in newspaers here, its lolsss...LOL

Toh I am opening the debate and closing it

as

I WIN

Simple LOL

Get your point... Thinking Rambo (Souro...stop firing on thinking man LOL)

Time to play some Englandsoccer ball...ohh sorry foot ball ohh sorry soccer Confused lolssss Hope you enjoyed the hot seat so far...aur questions bheju..

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 26 January 2008 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 28 January 2008 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anon/Saira for great/prompt responses here, inspite of tight schedule... We truly appreciate it!

Thanks all for participation!

Closing this post. Thanks!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top