Debate Mansion

Agile mbr with strong POV' - Anon - MOTW (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

ROFLLOLLOL Good One's ClapLOL inlined below

Originally posted by anon

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Yu hi kat jayega, safar saath chalne se Ki manjil aayegi nazar saath chalne se......(song)

Heyyyyyyy Anshuuuuuuu , wake upppppppppp.........Who let the dogssss outttttttttLOL, dekh nahi sakte..LOL....Wink...uff hoooo ab uttoo bhiiii *shakess Anshu** Wake up or else will tie you to doggy with souro and torture you both...Wink

Arrey don't shout madam next to me will wake up and might bite me LOLLOLLOL Actually Souro and I have planned to send a big pit bull will biting history to you...be carefull before opening the door next time LOLLOL

After seeing this pic Adnan Sani has banned his own song >>> Mujhe ko bhi tu lift kara dey LOL

LOL ooops at pic.... great caption... LOLLOL

Close it quickly Simon...no one should even know i had Osama hidden in my bedLOL

LOLLOL lagta pehchaan upar tak hai ..u know the presi helpers name too coolLOL

Tums - helps in digestion!!LOLEmbarrassedWink

Reminds me of Sanjay Kapoor debut movie and song.. LOLLOL he was also asking for tums in one whole song..LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Agile mbr with strong POV' - Anon - MOTW (Page 11)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by souro

Sports: Soccer by USA, Football as known by meEmbarrassed

Itni mehnat se question set banaya, copy paste karke pura satya naas kar diye yaar.OuchCry

I also know it as football so don't worry. I think the US guys are weird.Wacko They run with the ball in their hand and yet call it football. How dumb.Confused

Aww so sorry ROFL i ruined the effort in copy and Paste....LOL waise i will answer ok tomorrow, or u can repost Qs,LOL

Haan agreed Americans are weird. Whole world thinks thy are stupid already anyways.Embarrassed.and Pres Bush choking on a pretzel hilarious,,..and yes everyone here talks about that, how everywhere football to us is soccer there but yeah FOOT - BALL LOL Makes no sense, an Uk people call them wimps as American football ,all guys try n look macho but they wear helmets whereas our equivelent is rugby w/o helmets and such wimpo stuff.LOL

no offence to anyone, i am expressing the General views of society here.LOL

OuchOuch See what Jealousy of top nation does to whole world....Wink LOL If any Foot-Ball fan read this mann..you both had it... it's like calling cricket stupid in front of Indians... AKRAMANnnn...Dhishum Dhishum...we can debate about this in separate post... BTW - Americans will have similar views if they ever happened to see kabaddi LOLLOL

Edited by raj5000 - 25 January 2008 at 4:52pm

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Morning_Dew

Goldie

Morning_Dew

Deactivated on request

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Hey Saira, congrats.. I hope you enjoyed alot this week.
I have to read all posts Smile

souro

souro

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Itni mehnat se question set banaya, copy paste karke pura satya naas kar diye yaar.OuchCry

I also know it as football so don't worry. I think the US guys are weird.Wacko They run with the ball in their hand and yet call it football. How dumb.Confused

Aww so sorry ROFL i ruined the effort in copy and Paste....LOL waise i will answer ok tomorrow, or u can repost Qs,LOL

Haan agreed Americans are weird. Whole world thinks thy are stupid already anyways.Embarrassed.and Pres Bush choking on a pretzel hilarious,,..and yes everyone here talks about that, how everywhere football to us is soccer there but yeah FOOT - BALL LOL Makes no sense, an Uk people call them wimps as American football ,all guys try n look macho but they wear helmets whereas our equivelent is rugby w/o helmets and such wimpo stuff.LOL

OuchOuch See what Jealousy of top nation does to whole world....Wink LOL If any Foot-Ball fan read this mann..you both had it... it's like calling cricket stupid in front of Indians... AKRAMANnnn...Dhishum Dhishum...we can debate about this in separate post... BTW - Americans will have similar views if they ever happened to see kabaddi LOLLOL

Yeah Raj let's have a topic discussing why Americans call it football. We can have all the dhisoom dhisoom there.Big smile

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Yu hi kat jayega, safar saath chalne se Ki manjil aayegi nazar saath chalne se......(song)

Heyyyyyyy Anshuuuuuuu , wake upppppppppp.........Who let the dogssss outttttttttLOL, dekh nahi sakte..LOL....Wink...uff hoooo ab uttoo bhiiii *shakess Anshu** Wake up or else will tie you to doggy with souro and torture you both...Wink

After seeing this pic Adnan Sani has banned his own song >>> Mujhe ko bhi tu lift kara dey LOL

Close it quickly Simon...no one should even know i had Osama hidden in my bedLOL

Few captions:

President Bush's New found friendsWink Bush's New PropagandaEmbarrassed Bush's new governorsLOL
  1. Anti Pollution - Here is next set of candidates for presindential electionsssssssss LOL 

Tums - helps in digestion!!LOLEmbarrassedWink

What people do for publicity.....Kuch bhi karte hai...evn this.....Looks like Rakshi Sawant...is back in action!!!!LOL

Dil ney tumko chun liya hai, tum bhi humko chunno nahh.. Embarrassed

This is what HR's inspiration doesWink

Look what reality music shows have doneLOL

Or Im gonnnnaaaa Rock!!! D J!!! - Robbie Williams Song.

Uff yeh modern times bhi naaa.........Spiders world wide are protestinggg...first humanss ...now dogss.....whats going on lolssssssssLOL u r stealing our identity guysssEmbarrassed Lekhin lagta hai we are most advanced as we have the world wide webLOL

Hum bhi US president ban saktey hai...Chak de boina petrol key chakkey"

Online dating scandal - what you want you got it..Wink Buy one and get a free gist from Eyes, nose and teeth.....funky one off accessories, absoloutely fre, kya lehna saasta ya accha?LOL

We are not any far behind technology.....LOL

• to MJ - What can u give me honeyyy?......MJ - eyes,  teeth ,nose... anything u wanntttWink

Saira great job with your answers on all captions Clap.  My favs are all with animals Tongue

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

ROFL

Hear yaa..loud and clear...don't get me startred on Tony Blair and British picks lols... LOLLOL all for fun

ROFL inlined in red

Originally posted by raj5000

Ok haan true, what you SaidEmbarrassed Embarrassedam simply stating general views of People Generally .....So no dishumming me, pleaseLOL...Simple staing it was a view taken by many individuals and sport critics here...Embarrassed. Taking the mick out of other nations is a common thing and sadly fr you guys, the Uk does it mainly on USA....maybe they are just easily taken advantage ofLOL...for their nice nature and sheer witt they have..at least they provide us with a laugh....Wink

Who is not...tell me a country and then sit back and enjoy...ha ha ha Am competition to Peter Russell lolssssss

Waise Jealousy nahi hai yaar.....Top nation doesnt mean they are the ones with correct morals in life...

Are you suggesting UK has morals  LOLLOL 

.ahem...well less said the betterLOL....b4 it leads on to WW3....Saira V/s everyone else.LOL I am a whole world btwLOL whereas u can be 3....LOL what shall we debate on iraq bombings..was it needed or not, waise on this even Us Uk's never wanted to go to war, stupid old tony blair here tooo in this LOL

Lets start with Tony participating then we can come back on root WinkLOL

Oooooops...off on a rant again....LOL

ROFL nice views...if already drenched....... complaining about rain is ...shocky lolss... all countries have good and bad ... so all the best to them all from humans..........developement of all countries is what we need..Embarrassed

Edited by raj5000 - 25 January 2008 at 11:16pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top