Posted: 16 years ago

@ Vinu - yup flirting is an art, only u know how to do it๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

Congrats Saira ji!

I always enjoy reading your posts๐Ÿ˜Š

Btw any anniversary posts coming up๐Ÿ˜‰

Wishes,

Myth

Thannkss Myth๐Ÿ˜ƒ errm...nooooo lolss no anniversary posts...unless someone decides to tae revenge on me, and do mine in the future ๐Ÿคฃ n make me feel old, lolsss

Originally posted by qwertyesque

oh sorry to hear that... hope u recover soon...

thnxs am gettin better๐Ÿ˜Š

Describe to us 10 ways, you'd want to hurt/ torture Raj and me. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by souro - 16 years ago

Originally posted by souro

Describe to us 10 ways, you'd want to hurt/ torture Raj and me. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

U think am soooo mean to do such a thing to you Innocent kidsss. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chalo *sighs* seeing as u r forcing me me to do this, i will have to think of some ways ๐Ÿ˜ญ You know i don't want to torture you two, maybe just kick you ever so slightly, but u meaniess making me thinking of wicked, oops i mean nice ways to roast you. ๐Ÿ˜†

hmm i culd hurt you - hmm....thinkingg......How can i hurt you...๐Ÿ˜ณ Nah im too kind for that...๐Ÿ˜‰

But did u know there is a guide: 8 ways to kill someone with an Ipod Nano ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† toh i wuld use some that ๐Ÿ˜‰

1) Break into pieces and use the edge of the glass screen to cut a person's throat.

2) Remove a sock, put the Nano inside it and whack your victim on the temple with it.

3) Use it to reflect sunlight into a drivers eyes blinding them and causing a deadly accident.

4) Use the headphone cord to choke them.

5) Dig a pit and leave sharp, wooden stakes to build a letahal trap. Cover and camouflage the trap, and leave the iPod on top as bait.

6) Use the lithium-ion battery pack to poison a person's food or drink

7) Maybe i would push u off a high building, knowing my luck u guys wuld survive as u wuld have placed a trampoline there or a huge bouncy castle or take the simple way (8) and posion your tea/coffee....๐Ÿ˜†

ok edit** u asked 4 10, so sorry i had 8 there ...

Need 2 more just to have a back up plan in case all above fails.๐Ÿ˜†

will come back n add 2 later.

Edited by anon - 16 years ago

Didn't know iPod users can be so dangerous. Am so happy that I use a Creative mp4 and not iPod.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ok some Qs related to different sections of IF/ GD (guys please don't be offended by the answers):
Craziest:
Weirdest:
Funniest:
Serious:
Well behaved:
Problematic:
Friendliest:
Passionate:
Creative:
Quietest:
Active:
Takes most of ur time:
Takes least of ur time:
Saddest:
Toughest topics:
Mindless masti:

Did you ever feel that there should be a button called 'Virtual Kick' in IF??

Didn't know iPod users can be so dangerous. Am so happy that I use a Creative mp4 and not iPod.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes well thats actually bad for you as you miss out on the chance to torture others๐Ÿ˜† Haan but same here i have a different MP4, lolsss..not an I-pod - they are just a brand name..status and such. Mine is tons better ๐Ÿ˜† 

Right more ways to torture you then, tie you both up - hands n legs- and make you watch Ekta's serials, whilst flies come n fly on ur face ๐Ÿ˜†

Leave u locked in a room full of old women talking abt why guys are idiots and not let u talk to defend the male population. ๐Ÿ˜‰ or just make them talk abt womanly things ๐Ÿคฃ gross u out , ahahaha kidding.

Post a message to u  asking how to post messages - repeatedly.

Follow up ur posts every twelve minutes and accuse u of "obsessing" and ;harrasing'.losss

Start pointless debates over topics such as whether Whoopi Goldberg has eyebrows, what happens when you cross the International Dateline๐Ÿ˜†

omit all punctuation wen talking to u

omitallspaceswenreplyingtourquestions๐Ÿ˜†

follow up ur posts only to add my name on the bottom of every post. ๐Ÿ˜†

Answer every question of urs with another question. As soon as one of you says a statement instead of a question, i will reply/ shout "I win!".๐Ÿ˜‰

Ok some Qs related to different sections of IF/ GD (guys please don't be offended by the answers):

only doin GD, i dont go anywhere else, really. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Craziest: Chit Chat for sure, - seeing as u r there also , lolss๐Ÿ˜†

Weirdest: None are weird to be honest,
Funniest: Jokes or Chit chat again.
Serious: DM all the way
Well behaved: umm....I think Love and Friendship is very well behaved in GD, nice discussions, with behaved members.

Problematic: Dm hehe๐Ÿ˜† used to b paranormal. lolsss
Friendliest: chit chat and any other gd section.
Passionate: love walla๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Creative: umm Avi n sig shop, lol
Quietest: ummm...Sher o shayri maybe...or travel.
Active: CC, DM, Fashion, All K serials, lolss
Takes most of ur time: Most sections really
Takes least of ur time: Advice corner
Saddest: umm Not sure
Toughest topics: DM, hehe....
Mindless masti: CC.

Did you ever feel that there should be a button called 'Virtual Kick' in IF??

No i have not felt it is needed, ๐Ÿ˜† UNtil NOW๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by anon - 16 years ago
Which mp4 do you use?? Mine's Creative Zen Vision:M, and I feel the same. It's the best.

I like your ideas. ๐Ÿ˜† Maybe I should try some of them, ๐Ÿ˜† especially the last one, 'I win'. That'll be so effective here in DM. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by anon

Will edit tomorrow now, i stil have the ones on page 2 to finish, need to work ,toh i wil do a few n edit all others later. ๐Ÿ˜›

No no, I meant you have to give the names of different sections of IF/ GD not members.