TeriUmeedTeraIntezar: Part22 Page80 8/18 NEW!!

Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello DMGians!

I thought about writing a new FanFic, being inspired by Kajal and Lubna😳, I hope you guys like it 😛.

Character Sketch

(Dr. Armaan's deadly look 🤢)

Armaan Malik: The complete opposite of the Armaan in DMG. Shy, quiet, very serious, and strict, but fun loving and friendly at the same time. He's 26 and a senior doctor in Sanjeevni. He barely smiles, only on occasion and does not EVER joke (only with kids). He wouldn't be caught dead joking or flirting. He's very seedha sadha, and is loved by everyone. He knows Dr. Shashank and his family, and has been to their house once' (doesn't know Riddhima too well.) Girls go crazy over him (like us)😍, but he never pays attention to them as none of them have been able to charm him. He's in charge of the new interns. This Armaan believes in love!

Atul Malik: Atul is the same' but he's Armaan's little brother! He's 23, very funny, loves singing, does shaiyri and is very friendly and cracks jokes all the time. Everyone thinks he's weird, but he's still cool. New intern.

Asha Malik: Armaan's mother, She's very young and beautiful and got married at 17 which means she's 45 now, but still drop dead gorgeous!

Alveera Malik Malhotra: Armaan and Atul's elder sister. She's sweet and gorgeous. She's always up to getting Armaan married and brings a new rishta every week. She's 27.

Mohan Malhotra: Alveera's husband

Aseem Malhotra:  Alveera and Mohan's kid. He's 7, and very close to his chachu. (just to give you an idea of how badmash he is... He plays with his cars in the bathroom because he gets in trouble, otherwise. And he is always bugging Armaan Chachu to find a Chachi jaan for him 😆)

The whole Malik family lives in one big house.

Safwan Khan: He's a Muslim (I thought it would be interesting to make him Muslim (hehe) He's out going and cool, and flirts with all the girls in the society, and gets slapped by all the aunties cause their daughters complain to their mommies about his flirting. He's a new intern at Sanjeevni. Dunno how he became a doctor!

Malaika Mirza: Sweet, shy, caring, loving... She's from the U.S (very Indian at heart) but came to Mumbai to study medical and lives with her khala. Very religious but modern at the same time (aka Modern Muslimah, in other words I'm describing the future me 😆). She's also a new intern. Btw, all the interns are 23 years old. Malaikas dressing style: http://hijabstyle.blogspot.com/

Sapna Shah: Our same old sweet Guju Sapna

And Finally! Riddhima Gupta, she's the same Riddhima, but she dresses Bebe. www.bebe.com Padma and Shashank are her parents, they're married, and she's an only child. She's also a new intern... and she has a tiny crush on Dr. Armaan... it started the day he came over for dinner with her dad... but she didn't really care much for him because all of Riddhima's crushes were nothing major.

Sorry people, no Anjali... YET 😳

Do Comment!!

Intro: Page 1

Part 1: Page 2

Part 2: Page 3

Part 3: Page 3

Part 4: Page 5

Part 5: Page 7

Part 6: Page 10

Part 7: Page 12

Part 8: Page 15

Promo: Page 19

Part 9: Page 21

Promo: Page 26

Part 10: Page 27

Part 11: Page 31

Part 12: Page 37

Promo: Page 41

Part 13: Page 42

Promo: Page 50

Part 14: Page 53

Part 15: Page 61

Part 16: Page 68

Part 17: Page 74

Part 18: Page 79

Part 19: Page 84

Part 20: Page 89

Part 21: Page 94

Edited by Veiledbeauty - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deva16 thumbnail
i dont get it u said she is 45 now but she is 27 wiered explain plz
heezy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Veiledbeauty, like the character sketches...

Armaan's way more cuter when he's shy and quiet, adds to the fun.

Update part 1 soon... should be interesting. Armaan already knows Ridz's family... kewl.

@ Deva16 Asha Malik (Armaan's mother) is 45 and Alveera Malik Malhotra (Armaan's sis) is 27... lol

Lubna 😳 (thanks for mentioning my name... I'm thrilled to hear my ff inspired you)Edited by na2339 - 16 years ago
*Armaan* thumbnail
Wow! That was super good...very interesting because Armaan already knows Ridhima's family, so they wont be meeting for the first time! Cant wait for part 1 and the rest of the introductions! And awww..you got inspired by me(Right? lol)..that was super sweet, i was smiling very much when I read my name lol!!! Thank you so much for the huge cmpliment you gave me today by mentioning my name and I can't wait! Continue soon!! Great start,

Kajal

Btw, love the names of Armaan's mom and sis! lol...they are sweet and can you show us a pic of his sis..thanks!
Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Thanks everyone! I do homeschooling online... so I can update often 😆 😆 But only on one condition I made with myself, which is if I get one lesson done, then I can write a part 😳 😆 😆
jyoti1408 thumbnail
hey its interesting.......waitin for part 1...
hira_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
👏Wow tht was superbbb..
I luv ur intro.. n u sure are a great writer hun😊
m glad u started ur FF..
Cont soon..n do pm ..
wud luv to read da first part sweetie😃

Lotssa luv:Hira😛
Veiledbeauty thumbnail

Part 1

Armaan was ready… one hour early. Today was the day all the new interns would start their internship. Those young fresh faces that didn't have the slightest clue to what kind of challenges they would face during their internship. He remembered his days. Aah! What days they were, full of fun, He missed it. I'll relive those days with his interns…

"Yeh tum kya soch rai ho!" He thought. "You have to be strict! Remember what Dr. Shashank had said."

Armaan was sitting in the large dining hall, reading filmi gossip magazines, while waiting for his breakfast.

"Aaj school ka pehla din hai, Aseem, chalo, jaldi se dood peelo," Alveera told her 7 year old son, while running after hi. "Papa ke tara strong aur handsome bana hai, na?"

"NAHII!!!!! MUHJE ARMAAN CHACHU KE TARA BANA HAI!!" Aseem shouted.

Getting up from the table, Armaan took Aseem in his arms and said, "Meri tara banna hai to dood peelo,  dood mein chocholate daloo kya?"

Aseem nodded.

"Kya Di, tum bhi na, khali dood pilaugi to bechara bacha kaha se peeyega??" Armaan said. Alveera stood with her hands on her hips and rolled her eyes at him, and follwed him to the kitchen. "Accha suno, aaj ghar jaldi aana."

"Kyon, " he said, while mixing the chocholate powder in the milk. "Ek aur rishta lai ho? Muhje nai dekhna, koi lardki wardki ko."

"Aare yaar! Armaan chachuu!!" Aseem stressed. "Woh kab lauge mere liye???"

"Kya?"

"Ek chachi jaan."

"Chup kar badmash!" Armaan started tickling Aseem.

"Nashta tayyar!!" Armaan's mother shouted from the dining hall.

"Yeh Atul ka bacha kaha reh gaya???" Armaan asked. "Aaj internship ka pehla din hai, aur yeh.. saune mein mast hai.

Just then, a boy comes down the stairs in his PJ's, his hair is messed up, he's itching the back of his head, yawning…

"Aaah! Coffee, jaldi, coffee lao, warna mein behosh ho jaunga, low sugar ke waja se." Atul said.

"OYE, IDDHAR AA! KOI RESPONSIBILITY KE KABIL NAHI HAI YEH!!" their mother shouted. Atul suddenly jerked out of his trance. "TU ARMAAN KI TARA KYON NAHI BAN SAKTA??"

"Sorry, Ma," Atul  said, head bowed. He quickly ran back up and got ready in 15 minutes and they all ate breakfast together…  Armaan was about to leave when Atul ran after him.

"Mein bhi aunga, tuhmare saath." He said. Armaan thought about it… and finally agreed. He didn't want Atul to be treated special because his big brother was a senior doctor.

Precap: Riddhima, in a…  just check it out yourself: 😆

http://www.bebe.com/gp/product/B000WGWP6Y/sr=1-26/qid=120097 5764/ref=sr_1_26?ie=UTF8&fontColor=&node=328859011&a mp;a mp;m=A2FMOXN01TSNYY&totalItemIn1Page=&startIndex=24& amp; amp;displayPageNum=2&bbBrand=core&field-clothing-siz e=&keywords=&firstPageItemNum=24&title=&rest PageHasColor=0&myViewID=embedded-leaf&displaySalePri ce=0&displayItemNum=16&standardPageSize=16&size= 40&rh=n%3A328859011&page=1&bgColor =

And the rest of the Intro.

Edited by Veiledbeauty - 16 years ago
*Armaan* thumbnail

Wow! That part was super good! Lol...I just loved how Aseem said he wanted to be like Armaan and not his father! lol..to good! I like how you picturised the story from Armaan's family's point of view, a total change! lol..poor Atul..but he sounds super cute in you FF! aww...scratching the back of his head in his PJ's...yawning...seems so cute..maybe cause he is the younger bro. And armaan seems sooo old..lol. Maybe because he is a senior doctor..like Kirti!! Haha just loved it! Continue soon!

Kajal  😳

Btw. can you make the parts longer! Thanks 😛

Edited by *Armaan* - 16 years ago
TheKing thumbnail
hey,awesome part.do update soon, i will be waiting