silk opal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
arre wah canadiangal, tum bhi guli ki terha likhne lagi
πŸ‘
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 16

Rano is shocked cuz she sees Disha!!!!!!!!!!!

Rano is looking everywhere and she sees family and friends...

There arent that many people or what not....

She walks slowly and slowly

Dk sees Rano

Dk: Rano?? Wat are you doing here?

Dk and Disha are already married!!!!!!!

Rano: Disha?? U here??

Disha; Yes!!!!! I am here!!!

Rano: But i thought..

Disha: You thought ur guy had shot me right??? Well thats wat we wanted you to believe!!!!!!!!!!!

Rano: Di.... wat are you saying?

Dk: You know perfectly well what she is saying!!! Now before i kick you out of my house.. it'll be better if you leave!!!!!

Rano looks and then she leaves!!

She is thinking where is that guy that was suppose to do his job!!

She dont know he went to jail

Disha and Dk gets everyone's blessing!!!!

Everyone is happy that they are together again!!

They come by Sum's picture and look at it

DK wishes that she was here to see this day!!!

Rano is walking back and fourth and thinking how her planned failed!!

Sanya walks in

S: Whats wrong w/ you??

Rano: Disha!!!

S: Its always Disha!! Man Disha is everyones problem!!

Rano: She's my #1....

S: What she do this time?

R: She's not dead!

Sanya is shocked!!

S: What??

R: I tried getting her killed... but it didnt work!! When i heard about her death i was thrilled to pieces...

S: You stooped that low to have her killed!! Man i knew you hated her but i didnt know you really hated her!!!

R: But i am going to give up!!!! I will cont fighting!!

Rano is giving a mean look!!

Some girls take Disha into her room!!! (i mean thier room)

Everyone leaves and Dk closes the house door

Dk goes into the room and closes that door

DIsha is sitting on the bed w/ her head down

Dk is like wow!!

Dk sits on the bed next to her

He lifts her veil and they stare into each others eyes!!!!!!!

Okay the end!Edited by guli444 - 18 years ago
nsa4657 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fantastic part guli!!
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
*Guli* thumbnail
thanx!!!!!!!! BOMBY UR UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U REQUESTED.. SO WE SAVED IT FOR YOU!!!!!

CANT WAIT TO READ!!!!!!!!! I AM...

AND THANK GOD SOME1 IS DOING IT.. CUZ I AM OUT OF IDEAS!!!! πŸ˜•
*Guli* thumbnail
thanx!!!!!!!! BOMBY UR UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U REQUESTED.. SO WE SAVED IT FOR YOU!!!!!

CANT WAIT TO READ!!!!!!!!! I AM...

AND THANK GOD SOME1 IS DOING IT.. CUZ I AM OUT OF IDEAS!!!! πŸ˜•
Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
Hey thanks guy for saving it for me...and thats for reminding me guli and canadagirl....warna main to bhool chuki hoti

candada girl...lol..main itni corrupted hu kya jo yeh scene mere liye perfect hain?
[;)

anyway...suhag raat scene on its way
canadagirl26 thumbnail
haha bombgirl ur not corrupt ur unique πŸ˜‰ I like it lol bcuz ur stories are diff im complementing u lol so u can write this part best πŸ˜ƒ anyways post soon bombgirl we're exciteddd lol hahha guli yeah I know what ur talking about I keep running out of ideas but since ur creative im sure It will pop up after bombgirls scence
Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
Suhag Raat Special

Guli...I would like to change it a little bit...bus thodha sa...bura mat maanna...πŸ˜‰

Disha is sitting in the cneter of the bed...in a red shaadi ka joda...and a red ghooghat/veil on....so her face is not visible..the bed is decorated with flowers...to add some smell to the wonderful night coming up πŸ˜‰ ...and the bedsheet is covered with red rose petals..Disha is hiding under the ghooghat...smiling..yet nervous...

Dk, in a black sherwani...looking HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAi...HOT HOI HOT... 😳 😳 😳 enters the room...and locks the door...so noone can enter the room...and no one can leave πŸ˜‰

Disha hears his footsteps...when a BIG smile escapes her face...Dk ..who seems really happy today for some reason
πŸ˜‰ goes and almost jumps on the bed.....his head landing in disha's lap 😳 ...and his KILLING legs all over the bed sheet...

Disha blushes and is anxiously waiting for him to do remove her veil...and do something! πŸ˜‰ ..when..dk takes her right arm and sloweeeeee and carefulyy starts removing her bangles...

DK: ( relaxed and comfortable in her lap...removing her bangles) Tum jaanti hoo...ke suhag raat ko....suhag raat kyun kehte hain? πŸ˜‰

Disha: (who is already red with embarrasment... still bluhsing ).....nahi to😳

Dk: ( puts her riight palm on his chest...and starts removing her bangles from her other arm)Nahi pata? πŸ˜‰ r u sure? πŸ˜‰

Disha is more embarresed 😳 😳 ..she just can't stop smiling for some reason

DK: (with his both palms under his head...moves his head a liitle...and looks under her veil) Nahi pata? πŸ˜‰

Disha blushes more... 😳 .. dk keeps staring under the ghooghat...with his palms under his head..while disha with her head down...sharam ke maare 😳 keeps smiling to herself)

Disha: ( to herself) Ab sirf dekhoge hi....ya kuch karoge bhi? πŸ˜‰ 😳

When Dk comes up with a naughty naughty idea πŸ˜‰ He gets off her lap...but he is still sitting right in front of her....kaafi nasdeek betha hain πŸ˜‰ He just sits there...smiling with naughtiness...pretending as if he has no idea what to do on a suhag raat πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Disha: ( to herself) Idiot! duffer! Dulhan ke saath kya karte hain yeh to tumhe pata hi nahi! Buddhu, Kam se kam ghooghat to khool do 😳

Disha: ( low, soft, tone) Ghooghat nahi khoologe?😳

Dk: ( to himslef) Ghooghat to kya...mera bus chale to sab kuch khool doonga! πŸ˜† LOL

Dk gets closer to her...really close...soo close that Disha's hearbeat goes " dhak dhak dhak dhak 😳 😳 ...ya ya..me and my sound effects! πŸ˜†

Anyway...to yaha disha ki dil ki dhakhan tez ho rahi hain...to waha Dk ki man ki shararat...kahi haalat kharaab ho rahi hain....to kahi excitement bhad rahi hain πŸ˜‰ ...when Dk slowleee...opens her ghooghat...Disha is still lookin down...smiling....when dk looks at her with passion and delightment! πŸ˜› ....from his naughty and thirsy eyes 😳 ...Dk moves his face really close to hers...disha is sharam se paani paani 😳 she continues looking down...when dk takes his right index finger and puts it on her forhead...when dish closes her eyes...he slides his finger downnnnnnnnnnn to her nose....then downnnnn her lips 😳 ..and and and....he moves his face closer to hers..soo close...that they are only about an inch apart....Dk turns his head 45 degrees to the right..
while disha ki dil ki dhakhan to samjho ruk hi jaayegi...he slides his finger down her chin....and the down her neack...carresing her neck, he brings his 45 degree angled head closer to hers...and oh ma! they are only half an inch apart

tension bhaddti jaa rahi hain...disha ki haalat aur bhi kharaab hoti jaa rahi hai...aur dk ki pyaas aur bhi bhadti jaa rahi hain...as a matter of fact....dil ki dhakano ke saath saath temperature bhi badta jaa raha hain...

120...130.....140....180....arre arre arre....ab yeh kya hua
😲

Dk has just pulled her necklace off her neck...and hasnt kissed her yet....when disha quickly open his eyes...almost upset...ke dk ne kuch nahi kiya 😭 πŸ˜† ....Dk smiles....and moves his head closer to her ...and attacks her left neck/shoulder...slowee ...very very sloweee....he is taking his time u see πŸ˜‰ ....very slowee puts a kiss on her left shoulder...oen long passion se bhari kiss......disha is still lookin down... 😳 ....when dk moves his head...a little to the right...and slowee....taking his time...places another kiss on her shouder...disha just keeps smiling...then he moves his head...closer to neck/shoulder...turns his head 45 degree to the left....with his right hand resting on her nech....digs his way...under her hair....getting lost in Zulfeland! lol...( (her hair is open BTW)and places a kiss right on the area between her neck/shoulder....soooooooooooooo passionate that Disha feels like collapsing into his arms right away....but she doesnt do that....the our Dk moves hsi mouth to her left ear now...and with the help of his teeth...slowwe and carefully....again taking his timeeeeeeee...pulls off her earing with his teeth....

Disha here...is getting impatient...while dk who is taking a longgggggggggg time....to trouble her 😳 with his left hand inside her hair...puts his right hand...on her waist.....the right side of it....and moves his headcloser to the right shoulder....and again...removes her earing...with his teeth...but this time a diff thing happens...

Disha: Ouch! 😳

When dk......immediately places a cute peck on the same ear....Again, Disha smiles and dk again turns his head 45 degrees to teh left....and digs in her right shouder this time....diving thro the waves of hair....trying to reach teh bottom of zulfeland πŸ˜† ...and finally rests his head..somewhere on her shoudler/neck...hiding inside her hair...so his face isnt visible...

Dk: (to himself...smelling her hair.) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm HEAVEN!

10 minutes later....Dk in the same postion...dozing off in zulfeland! πŸ˜† 😳

Disha: ( who is still sitting in teh smae postion is MAD) Hmph!..aa...Dk...(no response) ....Dk...no response!

Disha: ( to herself) Main yaha bethi aur mere pati kharaate bharre hain! Buddho! Jo karna chahiyeh tha..woh to nahi kiya...soo gaye araam se..! πŸ˜†

When disha...jaise taise...lifts the STRONG and muscular...and powerful man...and ab kya kahu...jitni taarif karu utni kam hain 😳 ...somehow...and puts his head on the pillow....and lifts his bhaari bharkam legs...and lays them perfectly...

Disha: ( exhausted...while lifting his body) Main yaha...meri haalat...huh..ha..khaarab ho rahi hain./..aur yeh ...hain ki....huh...( dish is putting a blanket over dk...when she suddenyly gets pulled by a sTRONg, arm and
quickly lands inside the bed.....inside the bed sheet....the strong muscular person has pulled a blanket over them....and has attacked her like a hungry tiger....there is a lot of movememt going inside the blanket...

Background: AH!....Ouch....sorry......love u...MUAH...etc etc

Ab andar kya ho raha hain?...yeh batana zaroori hain? 😳

Aapki ek laudi BOMBY! 😳

LOL..candagirl...such kaha...I am unique...not corrupted!πŸ˜†...

Anyway...I know ke tum sab ko muchse kaafi ummede hain...so I am hoping ke I was able to live up to your expectations!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Bombgirl4eva - 18 years ago
lalit1 thumbnail
bhai wah u r unique
tu hi aisa likh sakti hain
canadagirl26 thumbnail
wow ! that was AWESOME props 2 u bombgirl πŸ˜‰ very cuteee lol haha