Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumiyyakhan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hi riva how r u i m a big fan of yours to me if even 4 1 day you are not in kyunki i dont watch it and your acting is amazing as damini + i loved your acting in ayushmaan as kkavya it was the best and the character damini really suits u
my question is which character are you most like in your real life? example:kkavya,daminieor niki
navpreity thumbnail
    omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg thnx sooooooooooooooooooooo much omg can we ask her question. Or can u ask her questions can u plzz tell her or ask her if she can marry gautum aww can't wait omg thnx😳can't wait when he perpuse herit would be soo cool

fariha456 thumbnail
1- When did u started working on serials & which is & 1st serial?

2- Did u ever work on bollywood movies? Are u gonna work there?

3- Is it hard to cry on serials for acting?
natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey this is amazing

ohk heres my question

how has the transformation frm nikki of kyun hota hai pyarr to damini of kyunki been... personally and professionally

which one do you preffer more.
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
  1. You have done so many ads, which Ad of yours remains your personal favourite, why?
  2. How was your reaction after Raavee took up the role as Damini for a brief period? Did you really miss working in Kyunki then? Did you ever think that the same role will be offered to you again?
  3. From which age did you start working,how did your first shoot happen? What was it for?
  4. You are known to be a Photographer's delight. How do you feel about this?
  5. You have said in a previous interview that Films are not your cup of tea. You do not have time for that. Do you still maintain that, or are you planning to have a career in films?
  6. Who do you consider as an Idol/Guru as far as acting is concerned?
  7. Who is your favourite character among Gautam, Saahil, Karan , Harsh and why?
  8. Who do you consider the Best Beta of Tulsi, also who according to you is her Best Bahu?
  9. Who according to you is the most negative character in Kyunki?

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

HI riva!u r a gr8 actress and r soooo pretty!

nowadays people are leaving the balaji serials either because their characters are asasinated-i mean turned negative, or because they get into some sort of fight with ekta kapoor.damini's character is now showing some shades of negativity.so do you think you will leave kyunki? what do u feel about your past that is your school days.do u look back at them and imagine if only you were still young? if you had not become an actress, what would you have chosen as your profession? if you get free time after your hectic schedule-shooting for many serials, what r your hobbies? do you watch any of your serials at home? who in your opinion is the best actress and actor in the television industry? who r your favourite actors in the film industry? how does it feel to be working in the #1 show in india? what is your opinion about the kyunki cast? how was it to be part of the seriaql which touched the 1000 episode mark?
  • which is the character that has influenced you the most in all serials in common?

thanx 4 giving us this oppurtunity dear IF!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by lakshmi ram - 18 years ago
deslovetiny thumbnail

Nice to know!!! 😊

~ "HOW CLOSE R U TO UR DEVRANI IN KYUNKI IN REAL LIFE (SHILPA SAKLANI)???"

~ "Rumors Says, U n Summet Sachdev (Gautam of Kyunki) r going Out in real life??? .........IS THAT TRUE???

Edited by karish89 - 18 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: karish89

Nice to know!!! 😊

~ "HOW CLOSE R U TO UR DEVRANI IN KYUNKI IN REAL LIFE (SHILPA SAKLANI)???"

~ "Rumors Says, U n Summet Sachdev (Gautam of Kyunki) r going Out in real life??? .........IS THAT TRUE???

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RIVA IS THIS REALLY TRUE!!!!!WOW THAT WOULD BE GREAT!

Riva I'm your biggest fan ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I just love your acting and your eyes and your hair and your voice

1. out of all of your roles which one do you relate with the most?
  2. Damini is recently shown as an antagonist,do you like doing this role?
  3. Are you and Sumeet really going out?I mean you guys are the award winning pair!
  4. How did you get the role of Damini
  5. Who are you most close on the sets of Kyunki...?
  6. Who is your favorite charcter in Kyunki...?
  7. Do you get time to watch other shows?
  8. Who is your favorite Bollywood actor?Actress?
  9. Who is your favorite Telly Actor?Actress?
  10. Describe all the people on Kyunki.. in one word?
  11. Can you pease please Join I.F and please ask Shilpa to do so too!!!(Karishma didi would love that!)😊
chocz thumbnail
u hv done a few shows now... which character did u relate with the most? which character wud u love to play now?
-Zeustina- thumbnail
my question :

r u gonna come back to kavyanjali?
is there more to ur role?..u only came in few episodes..thats why..i hope u do come back

luv,
tina