Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
New thanks for the update

when you press postreply it will post normally

so if you press 2 times it will post twice.

so the marriage has to stop - let's see they find Gautham on time.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Magarasi 21 - 25 Jan 2008 (Page 3)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Episode 88          Friday 25 Jan 2008

Minister's PA tells Khan Bai (KB) to help him to get the Gold which is 5 crores worth from Dilip. KB accepts. You want your gold I want his life. I want a reasonable amount.  PA agrees. If you finish the job perfectly minister will give you a very good amount for you. KB tells his assistants to get information about Dilip. His assistant says Dilip has a girl friend whose name is Sophna. KB orders him to find her. PA says I inform minister that you have started the work. KB reminds about the amount again, if your minister is reasonable I will also be reasonable in the amount. Say this words to him. PA leaves.

Saranya, Santhosh & Balaji in the showroom. Santhosh tells about Giri. The manager knows only about his address nothing about Dilip. Dilip seems to be a criminal. But that is not important to us we have to meet him personally to get the details. Saranya says already Saravana enquired him and got no information. Santhosh says he approached in a police side we meet him in a friendly way. We may definitely get Dilip's address. Balaji also agrees. Saranya leaves. Santhosh & Balaji stands there with confident.

Madhu goes to CM's cabin. And imagines a name in her name in chairman board. Searches for some file. Finally she says very good I got it. The same time CM enters his cabin. And calls Madhu. Madhu says sorry uncle I want to know about the companies past development that is why I came here. For that CM start to narrate to his past story Madhu is not at all interest even then she keeps her face like listening.

CM starts his business by selling tea in roads with the investment of Rs 40/-. He used to sell 5 cans of tea per day for each Rs 20. Slowly it became a hotel. Raji helped him a lot. She had the policy of a person who is coming in hungry should not leave the place without food. She used to keep food for regular customers. They can eat even if they are late. Now Rajeswari group of companies has 27 various divisons. Madhu says it is enough for now. I will get the further details slowly. Sorry for entering your cabin without your permission. CM says as a MD of this company you should know all these details. Madhu leaves. CM is happy about Madhu.

Sophna is in her room. Seeing Dilip's photo. Thinks about the days they spend together. A song is played in the background. A shadow comes towards her. She shouts who are you? He tells that we will not tell here. Come with me. They drag her. She faints.

She wakes in KB's place. KB is standing with his assistant rowdy. All are laughing. KB asks about the Dilip's address. She refuses to tell. But KB says Dilip has some Gold if he gives that to us we will leave him. She thinks. KB makes her accept. I will send a person with you. You collect the gold from Dilip and give to him. Nothing will happen to your Dilip. Okay says Sophna. FREEZE.

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
thanks newt for the updates. i think your post were not viewable immediately although you had posted it. nvm just leave it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top