Non Sun TV Serials

India-Forums

Magarasi 21 - 25 Jan 2008 (Page 2)

bluegal Goldie
bluegal
bluegal

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 6:25am | IP Logged
thanks newt for the update Big smile

i think they should catch that dilip to clarify before assuming that his not gautham
newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Episode – 87      Thursday 24 Jan 2008

Edited by newt2007 - 24 January 2008 at 2:52am
newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Episode – 87      Thursday 24 Jan 2008

Gauri's mother says that they are clarified and happy. Even yesterday Gauri was confused. CM says to Gauri that you are a bride and should be happy all the time. Gauri agrees. CM leaves.

Saranya comes to Santhosh's electrical showroom. There she meets Balaji. He says Santhosh is gone to Anna Nagar to see house for him. Saranya thanks for the help Balaji is doing for her. She starts telling about the Gautham. I saw him twice. Once in the Bank and another time on the road. Second time I called him and he also came towards me but left suddenly. I don't know the reason. I convinced Saravana to search for him. He tried and found out his place. Again he found him on the way and tried to cactch him but he escaped. Through his friend Giri (sorry earlier I mentioned as Hari) he found his name is Dilip and he is from Delhi. But I am very much sure that he is Gautham.

Santhosh comes and wishes her. She wants his help in Gautham matter. Just now I am telling about Gautham to Balaji. Santhosh said I know what happened. Viji told everything. Saranya says that with the little evidences I am very much sure that he is Gautham. I don't know the way to prove it. I want to find Gautham or Dilip before Gauri's marriage. Unless we get the details from Dilip we cannot discard this matter. Please Santhosh help me in this matter. Balaji & Santhosh agrees to help her. Sarnaya is happy.

Dilip rethinks about the chase and the Giri caught by Saravana. He is upset about Giri. He tries his cell phone. Seeing Dilip's number Giri cuts the call. So Dilip thinks giri is in police station. Cell may be with the police. Dilip's cell phone rings. His Baba from Delhi calls him and enquires about him. Dilip says that the police chased him yesterday. He escaped but Giri was caught. I want to see you. I am lonely here. Baba says that here the minister is very much angry on you. Anyway don't worry soon the situation in Delhi will change. I will call you after that. Ok says Dilip.

Santhosh & Balaji goes to the bank where Sarnaya saw Gautham first. They show Gautham's picture (drawn by Saranya) to Manager. He looks at them with sad face. Santhosh says that we know that earlier police came with the same picture. This is my brother Gautham. He was missing for past 1 year. If you give us the correct details it will save 2 women life. One lady was arrested for killing this person. Other side his wife is getting ready for the 2nd marriage. Please help us. Manager says that through my friends son Giri he came to my bank and asked locker to keep his belongings. I gave him a locker. But after police enquiry I called them and told them to vacate the locker. They did it after a day. That's all I know about him. What way I can help you. Santhosh asks Giri's address. The manger gives him the Giri's address immediately.

[Dilip's Baba who saved his life is a big rowdy in Delhi. With the thanking mind Dilip was a loyal little rowdy to Baba. He remembers nothing about the past (i.e. 1 year earlier). He is always worried about that. He wants to know about his parents. Once a minister's house was raided by the Income Tax dept. so with the help of his PA he loads all the unaccountable things and property documents in a car and parks the vehicle under the security of Baba. He also gives a promise of giving huge amount for that. Baba agrees and minister escapes from eyes of IT dept. as per the agreement one should drive back the car to minister. He will return an amount for that. Dilip takes the car to the minister. Minister gives a lengthy talk to him meanwhile his PA goes to the car checks the things. After the clearing indication from his PA minister offers him small amount. Not satisfied by the amount Dilip asks more. The argument rises while the minister disagrees for the huge amount demanded by Dilip. So Dilip later takes gold bars which are many lakhs worth. Minister's security chases them. Meanwhile minister with his power he orders the police dept. to issue shoot at sight order to Baba & Co. Dilip escaped from that and came to Chennai.]

Minister's PA goes to another rowdy and tells him what happens earlier. Rowdy says that instead giving this job to Dilip you should have given this to me. PA says now minister wants to find out that gold which is with Dilip now. For that we should find out Dilip first. FREEZE.
newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 2:20am | IP Logged

sorry. I posted once but i am not able to view it again so posted again and again. sorry for the repeation.

Edited by newt2007 - 24 January 2008 at 2:50am
newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Episode – 87      Thursday 24 Jan 2008

Gauri's mother says that they are clarified and happy. Even yesterday Gauri was confused. CM says to Gauri that you are a bride and should be happy all the time. Gauri agrees. CM leaves.

Saranya comes to Santhosh's electrical showroom. There she meets Balaji. He says Santhosh is gone to Anna Nagar to see house for him. Saranya thanks for the help Balaji is doing for her. She starts telling about the Gautham. I saw him twice. Once in the Bank and another time on the road. Second time I called him and he also came towards me but left suddenly. I don't know the reason. I convinced Saravana to search for him. He tried and found out his place. Again he found him on the way and tried to cactch him but he escaped. Through his friend Giri (sorry earlier I mentioned as Hari) he found his name is Dilip and he is from Delhi. But I am very much sure that he is Gautham.

Santhosh comes and wishes her. She wants his help in Gautham matter. Just now I am telling about Gautham to Balaji. Santhosh said I know what happened. Viji told everything. Saranya says that with the little evidences I am very much sure that he is Gautham. I don't know the way to prove it. I want to find Gautham or Dilip before Gauri's marriage. Unless we get the details from Dilip we cannot discard this matter. Please Santhosh help me in this matter. Balaji & Santhosh agrees to help her. Sarnaya is happy.

Dilip rethinks about the chase and the Giri caught by Saravana. He is upset about Giri. He tries his cell phone. Seeing Dilip's number Giri cuts the call. So Dilip thinks giri is in police station. Cell may be with the police. Dilip's cell phone rings. His Baba from Delhi calls him and enquires about him. Dilip says that the police chased him yesterday. He escaped but Giri was caught. I want to see you. I am lonely here. Baba says that here the minister is very much angry on you. Anyway don't worry soon the situation in Delhi will change. I will call you after that. Ok says Dilip.

Santhosh & Balaji goes to the bank where Sarnaya saw Gautham first. They show Gautham's picture (drawn by Saranya) to Manager. He looks at them with sad face. Santhosh says that we know that earlier police came with the same picture. This is my brother Gautham. He was missing for past 1 year. If you give us the correct details it will save 2 women life. One lady was arrested for killing this person. Other side his wife is getting ready for the 2nd marriage. Please help us. Manager says that through my friends son Giri he came to my bank and asked locker to keep his belongings. I gave him a locker. But after police enquiry I called them and told them to vacate the locker. They did it after a day. That's all I know about him. What way I can help you. Santhosh asks Giri's address. The manger gives him the Giri's address immediately.

[Dilip's Baba who saved his life is a big rowdy in Delhi. With the thanking mind Dilip was a loyal little rowdy to Baba. He remembers nothing about the past (i.e. 1 year earlier). He is always worried about that. He wants to know about his parents. Once a minister's house was raided by the Income Tax dept. so with the help of his PA he loads all the unaccountable things and property documents in a car and parks the vehicle under the security of Baba. He also gives a promise of giving huge amount for that. Baba agrees and minister escapes from eyes of IT dept. as per the agreement one should drive back the car to minister. He will return an amount for that. Dilip takes the car to the minister. Minister gives a lengthy talk to him meanwhile his PA goes to the car checks the things. After the clearing indication from his PA minister offers him small amount. Not satisfied by the amount Dilip asks more. The argument rises while the minister disagrees for the huge amount demanded by Dilip. So Dilip later takes gold bars which are many lakhs worth. Minister's security chases them. Meanwhile minister with his power he orders the police dept. to issue shoot at sight order to Baba & Co. Dilip escaped from that and came to Chennai.]

Minister's PA goes to another rowdy and tells him what happens earlier. Rowdy says that instead giving this job to Dilip you should have given this to me. PA says now minister wants to find out that gold which is with Dilip now. For that we should find out Dilip first. FREEZE.
newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 2:25am | IP Logged

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 2:27am | IP Logged
i am not able to post on this page why?
newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Edited by newt2007 - 24 January 2008 at 2:58am

Go to top