Non Sun TV Serials

KNI UPDATERS NEEDED!

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hi everyone,

due to work commitments, maha will not be able to continue her update for kni thus am looking for more volunteers to help with the updating.

all along, our schedule has been such that maha updates for mon & tue while i do for wed & thur.

im quite flexible so just name me which days you can update and we can follow it.

thanks for all your time. you can post your interest here or pm me! 😃

Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey i will be able to help you out with the written updates.... i cant do the videos though because i dont have a recorder.... i dont mind any days as i started watching this serial and will be able to update it before 10:00 pm every day(provided my connection does not hang 😉 ) for that days episode.... just PM me if i can start off or drop a line here
bluegal thumbnail
hi divya, have sent you a pm.

and yes, you can start off with today's update ep 27.

cheers! 😃
freeladooz thumbnail
oh my god!
i just started to watch this show and i absolutely love this show
can ve pleaze upload them!
i dont have time to watch it by myself
😛
bluegal thumbnail
since divya is unable to continue to updated kni, i am looking for updaters. the more the merrier.

kindly pm me if you are keen 😃
bluegal thumbnail
dear kni fans, i suppose kni will be resuming on 25 feb tomorrow and i hope someone can volunteer to update it.

if there are no volunteers, there will be a delay in my updates as i will not be able to do it as & then.

so volunteers, pls pm me or can just post your updates first and we can discusst the schedule later.

thanks all 😃 Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago
chotu1 thumbnail
i'm still watching this show
sivaji thumbnail
JUst like.....
"Kaathalikka neram illai kaathalippar yarum illai"

"Update Panna neram illai Drama nadikka Yararumillai"

Coincidently, it so happened that when I came to ask in this forum why is it that this drama moves at snail's speed, and I noted on cursory reding that someone saying "have no time to update" so like the poet vairamuttu I thought to make at least a line of a rhyme if not a poem.

pardon me if that was wrong to do so creatively!

BY THE WAY......

I SAW ONLY UPTO EPISODE 21....THEN WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS STORY? SHE THE HEROIN IS A CUTE GIRL WITH A LOVELY SMILE THOUGH SHE IS LITTLE DARK.BUT THE HERO WAS SMARTER in Anjali where he did not have chance to expose his teeth.

The north Indian like commedian is good. The story was so thrilling to me up to the time she went to live with him, after that i don't know whether he ...ped..her? or else better they married and story ended up?
The heroin when she appeared in couple of episodes in kolangal, the drama got fueled up and shaken up the boring and drowsy-viewers. Later Thols ignored her refusing accept her love so she left as she began to lose her momentum in that drama? may be i am wrong plz come and correct me.... She however gained equal or greater applaud and momentum in kni, but what happened after episode 21?         &nb sp; 

many thanks to IF
vaasi vaasi..vaasi...(my post)..Sivaji!