KNI UPDATERS NEEDED!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 12:33am | IP Logged

hi everyone,

due to work commitments, maha will not be able to continue her update for kni thus am looking for more volunteers to help with the updating.

all along, our schedule has been such that maha updates for mon & tue while i do for wed & thur.

im quite flexible so just name me which days you can update and we can follow it.

thanks for all your time. you can post your interest here or pm me! Big smile

Edited by bluegal - 21 January 2008 at 12:33am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KNI UPDATERS NEEDED!" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dm14

Goldie

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 4:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 5:36am | IP Logged
hi divya, have sent you a pm.

and yes, you can start off with today's update ep 27.

cheers! Big smile

freeladooz

freeladooz

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
oh my god!
i just started to watch this show and i absolutely love this show
can ve pleaze upload them!
i dont have time to watch it by myself
Tongue

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 11 February 2008 at 4:51am | IP Logged
since divya is unable to continue to updated kni, i am looking for updaters. the more the merrier.

kindly pm me if you are keen Big smile

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 23 February 2008 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
dear kni fans, i suppose kni will be resuming on 25 feb tomorrow and i hope someone can volunteer to update it.

if there are no volunteers, there will be a delay in my updates as i will not be able to do it as & then.

so volunteers, pls pm me or can just post your updates first and we can discusst the schedule later.

thanks all Big smile

Edited by bluegal - 23 February 2008 at 11:01pm

chotu1

Groupbie

chotu1

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
i'm still watching this show

sivaji

sivaji

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 4:44am | IP Logged
JUst like.....
"Kaathalikka neram illai kaathalippar yarum illai"

"Update Panna neram illai Drama nadikka Yararumillai"

Coincidently, it so happened that when I came to ask in this forum why is it that this drama moves at snail's speed, and I noted on cursory reding that someone saying "have no time to update" so like the poet vairamuttu I thought to make at least a line of a rhyme if not a poem.

pardon me if that was wrong to do so creatively!

BY THE WAY......

I SAW ONLY UPTO EPISODE 21....THEN WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS STORY? SHE THE HEROIN IS A CUTE GIRL WITH A LOVELY SMILE THOUGH SHE IS LITTLE DARK.BUT THE HERO WAS SMARTER in Anjali where he did not have chance to expose his teeth.

The north Indian like commedian is good. The story was so thrilling to me up to the time she went to live with him, after that i don't know whether he ...ped..her? or else better they married and story ended up?
The heroin when she appeared in couple of episodes in kolangal, the drama got fueled up and shaken up the boring and drowsy-viewers. Later Thols ignored her refusing accept her love so she left as she began to lose her momentum in that drama? may be i am wrong plz come and correct me.... She however gained equal or greater applaud and momentum in kni, but what happened after episode 21?         &nb sp; 

many thanks to IF
vaasi vaasi..vaasi...(my post)..Sivaji!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top