Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

face2win

face2win

Posted: 31 January 2008 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Dear part Time Job Lovers

I have something interesting for all of you interested in doing part time jobs/business for yourself.

1. Become our authorised reseller / dealer in your city

a. For Inverters / Ups
b. For Electronic gadgets like Pen Drives,Portable Hard Disk, computers and printers accessories.

*Viewbie's Note* - Please do not post adverts or email addresses on IF. Thank you Smile

If interested you may contact at my email id.
phoenixups@gmail.com

Edited by bollycrazy - 01 February 2008 at 10:24am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Part-time jobs? (Page 4)" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollycrazy

Hellooo Friends!

It's time for our next Discussion!

How many of you have/have had a part-time job? Or have tried to get a part-time job?

I have a part time job.

How was it coping with studies as well as a job? Hard? Easy? Stressful?

Its not too stressful as I have my parents support.

What kind of job would you like alongside your studies? Do you prefer waiting on tables? Or sitting at a till in a shop?

Currently I work at Heathrow Airport and I enjoy every inch of the job and eveything is lovely there. Its a retail shop and its better . My previous job wos in Macdonalds and I never had a great time there, less money, iregular shifts and it was cleaning. But i learned to be motivated and organise my life well. But the staff was fun expect for a few which i disliked.

Share your thoughts!

Love

College & Uni Dev Team

Post Reply New Post

Go to top