India-Forums

PVPV - Discussions from Aug 2007 (Page 9)

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 11:56am | IP Logged
thanks for the updates sudha!
usha_pooja IF-Dazzler
usha_pooja
usha_pooja

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
thx sudha for the updates. Come on people keep on posting more replies so we can encourage the updater sudha since shes doing a lovely job.
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sudha (nice name) for the wonderfull updates Clap

has Rajis husband really changed?? It could be a trick.

This Radhika will fall on troubles...that master doesnt sound good one.... Confused
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by usha_pooja

Come on people keep on posting more replies so we can encourage the updater sudha since shes doing a lovely job.

Agreed with you Usha. I stopped to come to this thread, but after seeing the wonderful job Sudha and Riyana do for PVPV and Megala, I decided to read it for their hard workClapWink

A request to our silent readers, plz at least use  button to show your support even u guys doesnt want to replyWink

Nitipp Goldie
Nitipp
Nitipp

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for your wonderful updates Sudha.

I am sorry that I did not visit this thread, i thought nobody was doing the updates for PVPV.

Good job Sudha. Nariya poramai pa ungalaku, very detailed and crisp update.

iloveserials Senior Member
iloveserials
iloveserials

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for your efforts Sudha....I tried doing the updates with Sri for the first week but cudnt continue later on with my busyt schedule.....
U r doing a wonderful job for ppl like me who solely depend on updates.

iloveserials Senior Member
iloveserials
iloveserials

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Meli...Raji's husband was good from the beginning..only thing was he was a very timid character who loved his wife but could never go against his father as he was scared of his dad who is a pucca rowdy (kandhu vatti), Finally he comes to know that his wayer has a keep and enjoying life in a disgusting way in his 60's whereas he has left his wife to suffer. He realises his mistake picks up courage to go against his dad and leaves the house.
Raji is angry with him because when Banupriya goes to leave her sister at her in-laws place that guy asks for more dowry, insults the whole family and throws them all out while this dumb raji's hubby watches the whole scene doing nothing. So Raji is pissed off with him.

Hope Meli got her doubts cleared??
And the dance master is def a bad guy who wants nothing but money from Radhika by hook or crook. He is just a 420 posing to be a dance master as Radhika & her friends (3 guys) dream is to release a dance album.
foreveryoung Groupbie
foreveryoung
foreveryoung

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Thanks meli, nittip, iloveserials..

Meli as iloveserials said raji's husband is good its just that he was too scared of his father..bhuvana's husband(ajai rathnam)puts some sense into his mind and when he sees his pop enjoying his life he fights with him and comes out of the house and wants to live with raji..but she doesnt belive him ..she feels he will run back to his father again..

As far as the dance master is concerned its an irritating track..from no angle he looks like a dance master..and his plans r so disgusting..

I some how feel banupriya has lost her charm..that brightness in her face is no longer there Confused ..and her sisters ho god irritating characters... Angry

Go to top