PVPV - Discussions from Aug 2007 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 27

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Saw the first episode of this serial
last evening. So far Bhuvana is happy with
her inlaws esp. pleasing her MIL (Kanchana)
very well.. Big smile .

I just hate Kanchana's dominating character. Her
husband is being treated more like servant
and Bhuvana has to run the whole show of the
house while the rest just sit and shake their legs.Angry

I think Bhuvana is not well - she has got some
dizzy spells.Day Dreaming

Banupriya's saree selection for this first
serial was simply atrocious for it doesn't even
suit her physical appearance or her complexion.
There is hardly any makeup on and she looks like
a plain Jane. Confused

Nalini on the other hand was well dressed with
the appropriate make-up on and looked quite
presentable. Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PVPV - Discussions from Aug 2007 (Page 5)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 1:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Caryn

This serial was screened in Malaysia yesterday.

Agreed guys, BP had put on so much of weight, I was shocked. So was my mum. Her make up was horrible. Her beautiful eyes, what happened to it.   

She shouldn't have won the saree that way, it made her look bigger.   Angry

She is suppose to be the heroine of this serial and her overall look was rather disappointing. Maybe they are purposely doing this for some reason...as she is from a poor family...so want to maintain that I suppose. But then her sisters are well dressed.....Wacko 

Yes.. I must agree with you that even a few years back she did look gorgeous in another serial VAZHKAI working as a nanny looking after the children of a widower (played by Venu Aravind - our darling GJ)  Maybe she is on medication that could explain why she is being rather plump...but then she is definately not overweight as Nalini.Tongue

iloveserials

iloveserials

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Originally posted by iloveserials

I smell something fishy. They have portrayed Kanchana's (Nalini) character to be good so far...I mean she is very affectionate to Bhuvana (Bhanupriya) gives her money knowing that her parents cannot afford considering the fact that she has two younger sisters who'd be needing the money etc...The only thing she cant tolerate is someone cheating her, backstabbing & someone lieing to her.
Fair enough.
Taking this clue Bhuvana shud tell the truth to her MIL now itself. Later if problem arises (I am sure its going to explode) I wudn't blame Kanchana.
Bhuvana's husband is wrong in stopping her to tell the truth. She shud go ahead & confess.
Anyway now we know whats coming up !!!

Of course when Kanchana knows about B'vana giving money to her family there is going to be a showdown.

But what I don't understand is that its B'vana's own money  (its not taken from her in-laws) and she has every right to support her parents. What rite has MILs claiming right over this? I see this in Kasthuri too...when Thanam was questioned by her MIL/SIL as to why her pay packet is not handed over to them.  B'vana's hubby knows that his mother is the dominating character and things won't be smooth flowing anymore once the truth is out. From what I see this B'vana seems a little nutty....Angry 

If this is the attitude of the inlaws then imagine parents with only daughters and having them married off is definately unable to get any support from them during the old age .

Luckily I do not face this problem coz there is no such rules in my family or amongst my relatives too....Clap

Sue, the way they have portrayed Nalini's character in this serial, Nalini will not be against Bhuvana (Banupriya) for giving money to her family. Infact, in the 2nd episode, Nalini herself gives money to Bhuvana for her family when she goes to visit them. She just cannot stand ppl telling lies, cheating her & dishonesty...So it is better that Bhuavana speaks now itself otherwise we get to see the worst side of Nalini....

Even if she is dominating, I like the character played by her husband in the serial (am not sure of his real name). It is funny to watch those scenes....He does his role really well..

riyana_05

riyana_05

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 6:43am | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update ramya! Kanchana's husband plays his role well! Clap

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 7:27am | IP Logged
thx ramya for the update.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 10:08am | IP Logged
It can be amusing but then its not nice to slave a man esp. when he is the husband....anyway he asked for it. Wink

Kanchana told her friend Sadugudu Saroja that her DIL Bhuvana will not lift a tiny thing and send to her parents without her(Kanchana)knowledge. So if she knows that throughout BP's marriage (2yrs) she has been funding her parents without informing her MIL there sure to be a tsunami in her home. She will not blame her son though but Bhuvana, the DIL. Ouch

riyana_05

riyana_05

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Thanks Tamil and Ramya..Keep up your good work guys Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top