PVPV - Discussions from Aug 2007 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 27

iloveserials

iloveserials

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I smell something fishy. They have portrayed Kanchana's (Nalini) character to be good so far...I mean she is very affectionate to Bhuvana (Bhanupriya) gives her money knowing that her parents cannot afford considering the fact that she has two younger sisters who'd be needing the money etc...The only thing she cant tolerate is someone cheating her, backstabbing & someone lieing to her.
Fair enough.
Taking this clue Bhuvana shud tell the truth to her MIL now itself. Later if problem arises (I am sure its going to explode) I wudn't blame Kanchana.
Bhuvana's husband is wrong in stopping her to tell the truth. She shud go ahead & confess.
Anyway now we know whats coming up !!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PVPV - Discussions from Aug 2007 (Page 4)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Thx Sri for the update. Seems Kanchana is a nice MIL but why is the son stopping her seems not good he or Bhavana should confess before it explodes.

I agree totally with Ramya.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by iloveserials

Banupriya really looks old and she has gone extremely fat. Looks like she is atlest 6 mon preggy. Anyone any idea? Is she really preggy or she has bloated so much??? I find such a massive change in her. She was so beautiful in Azhagan, Aahaa. 

Time flies before you know it and so does age...nobody stays young forever. I feel like it was only yesterday that I was schooling...but then when I look back... it has been centuries ago...!!Cry

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

But she & Ajay Rathnam make a good pair & share a good chemistry. Its difficult to believe that they r married only for 2 years with no children in this serial comparing their real age.
But nambi dhaane aaganum. Wink

^ totally agree with you!

Yes I agree too...from the pics they look great as a couple. Awaiting for this serial to make its debut here in M'sia then I would get the pleasure of seeing them as a duo..... Clap

Edited by Sue Nair - 25 August 2007 at 10:28am

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Caryn

This is what happened to actress Kasthuri. When she was at her peak stage, she got married to a man from UK. In her interview, she apparently said her husband is a well to do businessman in London. Only to her dismay, she found out that her husband sells candles in front of a church. Needless to say, 6 months down the road, she is back in Chennai separated from her husband and her story was plastered all over newspapers and magazine. Very sad.

For many the grass is always greener the other side...they do not see the richness that is right in front of them....Confused

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 11:09am | IP Logged

I smell something fishy. They have portrayed Kanchana's (Nalini) character to be good so far...I mean she is very affectionate to Bhuvana (Bhanupriya) gives her money knowing that her parents cannot afford considering the fact that she has two younger sisters who'd be needing the money etc...The only thing she cant tolerate is someone cheating her, backstabbing & someone lieing to her.
Fair enough.
Taking this clue Bhuvana shud tell the truth to her MIL now itself. Later if problem arises (I am sure its going to explode) I wudn't blame Kanchana.
Bhuvana's husband is wrong in stopping her to tell the truth. She shud go ahead & confess.
Anyway now we know whats coming up !!!

Of course when Kanchana knows about B'vana giving money to her family there is going to be a showdown.

But what I don't understand is that its B'vana's own money  (its not taken from her in-laws) and she has every right to support her parents. What rite has MILs claiming right over this? I see this in Kasthuri too...when Thanam was questioned by her MIL/SIL as to why her pay packet is not handed over to them.  B'vana's hubby knows that his mother is the dominating character and things won't be smooth flowing anymore once the truth is out. From what I see this B'vana seems a little nutty....Angry 

If this is the attitude of the inlaws then imagine parents with only daughters and having them married off is definately unable to get any support from them during the old age .

Luckily I do not face this problem coz there is no such rules in my family or amongst my relatives too....Clap

Edited by Sue Nair - 25 August 2007 at 11:13am

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 26 August 2007 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Thx Sri for the updates, something fishy i can smell pretty soon.

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 12:25am | IP Logged
This serial was screened in Malaysia yesterday.

Agreed guys, BP had put on so much of weight, I was shocked. So was my mum. Her make up was horrible. Her beautiful eyes, what happened to it.   

She shouldn't have won the saree that way, it made her look bigger.   Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top