Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Caryn

This serial was screened in Malaysia yesterday.

Agreed guys, BP had put on so much of weight, I was shocked. So was my mum. Her make up was horrible. Her beautiful eyes, what happened to it.   

She shouldn't have won the saree that way, it made her look bigger.   😡

She is suppose to be the heroine of this serial and her overall look was rather disappointing. Maybe they are purposely doing this for some reason...as she is from a poor family...so want to maintain that I suppose. But then her sisters are well dressed..... 

Yes.. I must agree with you that even a few years back she did look gorgeous in another serial VAZHKAI working as a nanny looking after the children of a widower (played by Venu Aravind - our darling GJ)  Maybe she is on medication that could explain why she is being rather plump...but then she is definately not overweight as Nalini.😛

iloveserials thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Of course when Kanchana knows about B'vana giving money to her family there is going to be a showdown.

But what I don't understand is that its B'vana's own money  (its not taken from her in-laws) and she has every right to support her parents. What rite has MILs claiming right over this? I see this in Kasthuri too...when Thanam was questioned by her MIL/SIL as to why her pay packet is not handed over to them.  B'vana's hubby knows that his mother is the dominating character and things won't be smooth flowing anymore once the truth is out. From what I see this B'vana seems a little nutty....😡 

If this is the attitude of the inlaws then imagine parents with only daughters and having them married off is definately unable to get any support from them during the old age .

Luckily I do not face this problem coz there is no such rules in my family or amongst my relatives too....👏

Sue, the way they have portrayed Nalini's character in this serial, Nalini will not be against Bhuvana (Banupriya) for giving money to her family. Infact, in the 2nd episode, Nalini herself gives money to Bhuvana for her family when she goes to visit them. She just cannot stand ppl telling lies, cheating her & dishonesty...So it is better that Bhuavana speaks now itself otherwise we get to see the worst side of Nalini....

Even if she is dominating, I like the character played by her husband in the serial (am not sure of his real name). It is funny to watch those scenes....He does his role really well..

mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update ramya! Kanchana's husband plays his role well! 👏
Sue Nair thumbnail
It can be amusing but then its not nice to slave a man esp. when he is the husband....anyway he asked for it. 😉

Kanchana told her friend Sadugudu Saroja that her DIL Bhuvana will not lift a tiny thing and send to her parents without her(Kanchana)knowledge. So if she knows that throughout BP's marriage (2yrs) she has been funding her parents without informing her MIL there sure to be a tsunami in her home. She will not blame her son though but Bhuvana, the DIL.
riyana_05 thumbnail
Thanks Tamil and Ramya..Keep up your good work guys 👏
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the rest of the episode Ramya! Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 16 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thx Ramya and Tamil for the updates. But why Kanchana is feeling bad about the fact she will be a disgrace to the society.
iloveserials thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry guys I am not sure if I will be able to do the updates regularly one is because of lack of time & the other is because this serial is actually getting very boring....Not up to the mark.
I used to like Banupriya a lot.....in films like Azhagan (those days). I mainly started seeing for her...but somehow she has not only lost her charm & grace...her acting is also not like before/......she looks dull in the whole serial & her scenes are very monotonous.
And I can predict whats going to happen...so i dont think i'll continue to eatch..Its only 8 episodes & already its boring. Its better to cut it now itself or i'll be addicted to this one also.
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update ramya! 👏 yeah, i hate this serial also... nothing special! i'll do the updates for today and tomorrow! but school starts next week so from next week someone else has to update this serial!

i totally agree with you ramya! banupriya's serials are normally interesting, but this one - 🤢 !
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx ramya for the update. The serial itself is very boring and bhanupriya, ajay, delhi ganesh and nalini doesnt deserve this serial.