PVPV - Discussions from Aug 2007 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 27

Page 1
Page   of 27
Page 3 Page 27

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sri Clap Clap

OH...Bhuvana and her hubby has a kind of agreement which his mother doesnt know about...I smell bad thing here LOL LOL

Nalini will for sure rocks as the villi Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PVPV - Discussions from Aug 2007 (Page 2)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

patraj

IF-Dazzler

patraj

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sri.

Pat

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
thanks for the superoooooo soooooper updates. Good job. This serial will have a section along with other running sections. Actually all of the section will be reshuffled and some will be cancelled...like surya& pasam, muhurtham CNE etc.....

Soon you all will see the changes in the home page

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Thanks Atina.... Clap looking forward to it. Big smile

iloveserials

iloveserials

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Hey guys...I managed to see the first episode y'day. Banupriya really looks old and she has gone extremely fat. Looks like she is atlest 6 mon preggy. Anyone any idea? Is she really preggy or she has bloated so much??? I find such a massive change in her. She was so beautiful in Azhagan, Aahaa. '
But she & Ajay Rathnam make a good pair & share a good chemistry. Its difficult to believe that they r married only for 2 years with no children in this serial comparing their real age.
But nambi dhaane aaganum. Wink

iloveserials

iloveserials

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Forgot to mention thanks for the updates Sri. Good Job. Clap

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by iloveserials

Hey guys...I managed to see the first episode y'day. Banupriya really looks old and she has gone extremely fat. Looks like she is atlest 6 mon preggy. Anyone any idea? Is she really preggy or she has bloated so much??? I find such a massive change in her. She was so beautiful in Azhagan, Aahaa. ' . Wink

Yes...I totall agree with you ILS. Oh ....my ....god.....when i SAW BANUPRIYA IN the adverts for this serial itself....my jaw dropped down....thinking" what......what....is this BP? why is she so ugly....may they are showing this purticular song scene like this....let me watch when the serial starts for a better looking BP"..........But alas......she has become really ugly....even her big eyes have become small because of extra weight on her cheeks......mmmmmm....some people get older so gracefully and some are not...........what a pitty????????

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 8:08am | IP Logged

I found an old news about BP.....

So is she with her husband now or not?

Banupriya to reunite

Banupriya to reunite
December 5, 2005

Banupriya was once among the top list of favourite actresses in the Tamil film world. She has acted in many films and done a real good job. Later, after marriage, she left to America to live a happily married life. Differences of opinion between the pair led to their separation and thus she returned to Chennai. She is living all by herself and meets her needs by taking dance classes. Seeing her confidence, her husband wants to live with her again and has requested so. Banupriya has also agreed to live with her husband. Thus the once united couple is to reunite again.

Some old pics of BP...the beauty:

Download, Download Bhanupriya1, Watch India Actress Film, Download Hindi Latest Songs, Download Old Hindi Songs, English, Hindi, Malayalam, Watch Hindi Movie Online, Malayalam Sex Movie, DVD, MP3, Video,Malayalam Sex Actress, Christian Songs, Free, Malayalam NOT INCLUDED Sexy Sex Actress, kambi kathakal malayalam Story Passion xxx    Download, Download Bhanupriya4, Watch India Actress Film, Download Hindi Latest Songs, Download Old Hindi Songs, English, Hindi, Malayalam, Watch Hindi Movie Online, Malayalam Sex Movie, DVD, MP3, Video,Malayalam Sex Actress, Christian Songs, Free, Malayalam NOT INCLUDED Sexy Sex Actress, kambi kathakal malayalam Story Passion xxx

Download, Download bhanupriya3, Watch India Actress Film, Download Hindi Latest Songs, Download Old Hindi Songs, English, Hindi, Malayalam, Watch Hindi Movie Online, Malayalam Sex Movie, DVD, MP3, Video,Malayalam Sex Actress, Christian Songs, Free, Malayalam NOT INCLUDED Sexy Sex Actress, kambi kathakal malayalam Story Passion xxx       Download, Download Bhanupriya6, Watch India Actress Film, Download Hindi Latest Songs, Download Old Hindi Songs, English, Hindi, Malayalam, Watch Hindi Movie Online, Malayalam Sex Movie, DVD, MP3, Video,Malayalam Sex Actress, Christian Songs, Free, Malayalam NOT INCLUDED Sexy Sex Actress, kambi kathakal malayalam Story Passion xxx

Edited by atina - 22 August 2007 at 8:15am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top