PVPV - Discussions from Aug 2007 - Page 19

Posted: 16 years ago
thx saratha for the info and update. Long time no seen where have you been. Probably Bhanupriya is heading off to US to stay there forever with her hubby.
oh is it?? she coming here?? to US? well she suited for that role..dunt know how priya raman is gonna do?

yeah da.. i was away all this time.. became a silent reader.. our normal topics lakshmi arasi kolangal all are updated.

so i am silent.. and more over jodi no 1 topics are all interesting to read..whatever i think ppl write it here..
actually was curious to know what happened to banupriya..thought i wud get result here..but it looks like not many r updating PVPV and thirumathi selvam..
so for now i am updating thirumathi selvam

and providing some info for PVPV
Thanks
welcome back Saratha 😃
I thought Priya raman also joined the cast when I saw the promos...so they have changed Banu with Priya?
btw..I thought Banu had problesm with her hubby..wasnt she divorced?? 😕
"Bhanupriya married Adarshkoushal, an award-winning photographer based in the United States and son of famous Bharatanatyam artist Sumathikoushal in United States. They have a daughter. Now, they are settled in Chennai."

courtesy: wikipedia.

So looks like she is in no trouble!

Originally posted by c_saratha

"Bhanupriya married Adarshkoushal, an award-winning photographer based in the United States and son of famous Bharatanatyam artist Sumathikoushal in United States. They have a daughter. Now, they are settled in Chennai."

courtesy: wikipedia.

So looks like she is in no trouble!

Saratha...I thought she had a son. She was carrying her son and was with her husband at some function....I saw the snaps but can't remember where!!😳

i dunt know pa.. i searched in wikipedia and got this news.. hope this is true!!

anyway i still didnt get the reason for banupriya droppin g out?!!!
Sue chechi...she has a daughter named Abhinaya 😉 I think those snaps you saw most be of her brothers wedding with actress Vindya 😃
thanks saratha for the info. i too saw the preview song and the removal of banupriya. i had felt that she always looked lethargic and tired in the serial. so the reason is she is going back to u.s?

i wonder what happened to sudha, she was updating pvpv but disappeared thus no one else to update pvpv.

thanks all for the info and poor village girl 😕

Porandha Veeda Pugandha Veeda is the mega-serial being aired through the Sun TV Channel in the prime hours. Director Sekar who is producing and directing the mega-soap with his own style of producing family subject films. Actress Bhanu Priya who has been acting in the serial as the daughter-in-law of Nalini who appears as a politician. The people were enjoying the soft spoken acting of Bhanu Priya whose brother was recently married to actress Vindhya. The actoress has been staying in Chennai leaving her children in Hyderabad with her husband who is a computer engineer running his own business. Then came the announcement, that instead of Bhanu Priya her role would be done by Priya Raman. There was no public announcement about why Bhanu Priya quit the acting in the serial.

It was smelt, that the actress Bhanu Priya wanted to settle down with her children after the serial was over. But even before that she had quit the serial and is seriously thinking of settling down in Hyderabad. Another version of report says, that Bhanu Priya is in the family way, who wanted to take rest till the delivery of her baby. However, hereafter one can't see the actress acting in Porandha Veeda Pugandha Veeda mega-serial. Priya Raman actress is equally good, but she is very young when compared to Bhanu Priya. Priya Raman has the eyes of charming to do family subjects, though it may not be accepted by the mega serial viewers initially to see her in the place of Bhanu Priya, but there is going to be a day for accepting Priya Raman as the daughter-in-law of Nalini who appears in the serial as a politician.

Bhanupriya did a tremendous job for PVPV. Even took cudgels in one particular episode, that grossed me out. My guess is that the high profile actress told the producer that the serial and her role should not be ever lasting.
Priya Raman does a good job, but then Bhanupriya is Bhanupriya. Let's hope she comes on a new serial and takes it to the same heights. Appearing regularly on prime time tv and endearing suntv fans is no walk in the park, which bp certainly made it look like.
Best wishes to Bhanupriya in whatever she is doing.
Nalini seems to have unlimited energy, I wonder where she gets that from.