Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

julle1234567890

IF-Sizzlerz

julle1234567890

Posted: 19 January 2008 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

hi guys

this week my computer just crashed. out of nowhere. and i had soooooooooo much,  documents, scripts, essays, music, blends, videos, resumes. so much and in the blink of an eye, it was gone. i had archived music from 2000 and its all gone. important docunmts and blends.

i cried about my blends the most. granted they werent the best thign in the world but i put so much effort into them and all gone

the reason im sharing this wid you is so that you learn from my mistake. plz back up all your files on

cds

email accounts

online hosting services

this way , you wont be in my position where you feel so helpless...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i feel like crying...." in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 19 January 2008 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
that,s really sad and thanks for the advice i know how u feel cuz my bro deleted my psp and i had to get all the stuff again and i was sad and helpless but if u remmeber the sites where u got the stuff u can have it again

Robin_M

IF-Rockerz

Robin_M

Posted: 19 January 2008 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
ohhhh nooooo julle!!!! are you ok? gosh im so sorry to hear this happend to you! i know how important the things we keep on our computer are, so i can imagine how you must be feeling. i would cry if that happend to me. and i know you have spent so much time and effort into your siggies and all other blends, im really feeling bad for you. thank you for the warning, its true, we should back all of our things before something like this happens! i think i will back my laptop soon too! anyways, try to cheer up girl. whatever happend, happend, nothing can be done now. so try not to feel too bad alright! take care!

hazen

hazen

Posted: 19 January 2008 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
sorry to hear that ,,,

but, maybe it is a good news that you can begin your new life

hazen

hazen

Posted: 19 January 2008 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
time for lunch,,,,

-SabzWay-

IF-Rockerz

-SabzWay-

Posted: 19 January 2008 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
That happened to me once too but it was on my old computer i have a new one now.

btw, i think u shud have posted this topic in Advice Corner Section.

snowflake0555

IF-Sizzlerz

snowflake0555

Posted: 19 January 2008 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

awww thats sad! yeah that also happened to  me. my computer had a virus and all my files, music, and pictures and documents got deleted. there was no back up either i was rly pissed & upset. but from now on i always save all my music and save my important files/documents and delete the junk ones. lol. well i hope your computer is working again...

blahblahblahbla

Goldie

blahblahblahbla

Posted: 20 January 2008 at 1:01am | IP Logged
i'm really sorry that happened 2 u! Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top