sarbeshnp thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i think that vishali's act should be stop, it going over the limit and soory to say but when aditya act the way he does when vishali comes one stage it's getting annoying

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RJOpal thumbnail
It's a show based on kids right now, so it's supposed to entertain kids specially... and it does... so give her a break; she's just acting her age & being herself!

How many topics have been posted trashing Vaishali? Please stick to one!
sarbeshnp thumbnail
i understand but it was funny in the begging but now it's getting annoying
SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarbeshnp

i understand but it was funny in the begging but now it's getting annoying

It stil was funny today but she went a bit too far with Adi.... yes Adi is chilled with the kids but he still is older than her and he is the hostπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... but I was still laughingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† esp the cheel pinching... that ws cute

-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i didn't mind it before today but today it was kind of getting too long. it was still funny but they could have edited some of it out to make it shorter.
BeMyHero4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
guys get over it ,shes a child y is everyone after,i noe she does seem annoying quit bothering,its very annyoing seeing the same post over n over again ...pple vote her for her singing not her act so get over it...
Manik_mia thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarbeshnp

i think that vishali's act should be stop, it going over the limit and soory to say but when aditya act the way he does when vishali comes one stage it's getting annoying

Please take a sample poll with kids of 8 to 12 years old in your neighbourhood, you will see that they are liking it. Its a kids program. Mature adults may not like it.

Please correct her name (spelling) at least.

SabeenSmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SonPan

It stil was funny today but she went a bit too far with Adi.... yes Adi is chilled with the kids but he still is older than her and he is the hostπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... but I was still laughingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† esp the cheel pinching... that ws cute

I agree, the cheek pinching was cute!πŸ˜†
gopalbhai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am not irritated at all. In fact i feel it make the show come alive. You should appreciate the fact that she is able to do this when the fear of getting eliminated is very much in sight.

The show like it too. Otherwise they could have edited out the portion that is supposedly some are finding irritating.

As for me i enjoy both Tanmay as well as Vaishali's stage talks. These two are only ones that looks like real little ones!
Manik_mia thumbnail

Originally posted by: gopalbhai

I am not irritated at all. In fact i feel it make the show come alive. You should appreciate the fact that she is able to do this when the fear of getting eliminated is very much in sight.

The show like it too. Otherwise they could have edited out the portion that is supposedly some are finding irritating.

As for me i enjoy both Tanmay as well as Vaishali's stage talks. These two are only ones that looks like real little ones!

Some of us forgets that this is a kid's show.