GUYS WHAT SERIAL HAS THE BEST TITLE TRACK - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
kyph definately bcoz the picturisation was so gud and lyrics were mindblowing...............
i luv it...............
Kyph then lovestory nd then Dmg! I also liked Kavyanjal's tilte track! πŸ˜ƒ
My all time favourite will remain Kutumb, cos it was quite funny and succesfully depicted the tug of war between the two characters. It was unique in the true sense.(It can be found in the Kutumb forum).

Kahin Diya Jale Kahin Jiya-was a very good soundtrack sung by Mahalaxmi πŸ˜ƒ. Most often I would just watch the song and not the serial.

Kavyanjali, I really liked as well, solely due to the fact that it had the touching line-'Woh Mile The,Bichadne Ke Liye.'

Love Story- That too was atypical and original.
Edited by sandali_ - 15 years ago
KavyaAnjali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i loved the line the person above mentioned too ^^ lol its soo touching

KYPH,

KS is pretty gooood

Kumkum is my absolute FAvorite

then Koi Apna Sa (old show)

and then KYPH

those are my top 3 😳
my favourite serial is former zee tv serial thief of baghdad,a mega arabian night fantasy and costume drama,i really like the title track of this 😜 because of arabian music and great picturization

2nd is kumkum title track πŸ™‚

3rd is just mohabbat title track,a former serial on sony πŸ™‚

4th is kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi title trackπŸ™‚

AND MANY MORE SERIAL TITLE TRACKS EVEN SUSPENSE SERIAL LIKE K. STREET PALI HILL .or even horror SERIAL title tracks LIKE AAHAT πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by urooj101 - 15 years ago
AND EVEN ZEE RV RAAVAN SERIAL TITLE TRACK IS AWESOME πŸ˜‰
AND IN FUNNY SERIAL DEKH BHAI DEKH AND HUM PAANCH I LIKE THE TITLE TRACKS OF ITπŸ˜†
KYPH......the lyrics matched the show theme and content and featured both hero and heroine as it was a love story.

Kahin diya jaley kahin jiya.....as the person above said the song was much better than the show. πŸ˜†

Kasam Se....lilting song and beautiful Mt. Abu scenery.

pallavi
KYPH, DMG, and like Kahin Diya Jale Kahin Jiya, Kumkum.

Muniza
My fav. r

LRL
KYPH
CHA
Kutumb