honey425 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Soooo I got to wondering...where is vaibhav....I mean he left around Diwali to celebrate it with his father but it's been like 2 months since that....where is he?

I do know that his character in GKLB is getting a lot of air time...but still he could still put in an appearence...his and Zoya's jodi was soo good...and i wanted to see more...I just hope that they bring him back soon...not like some ekta shows where she just forgets about the characters...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
😆 u also watch k serials like me, i mean i dont watch them i hear it, as star plus is on nearly 24/7 in my hoouse too......n i think they concentrating on u/s on our demand.......the way we use t o scream, hehehe.s o they will show vab after u/s is done with 😉
honey425 thumbnail
I hope sooo fazi..yeah no i really don't watch K serials very much anymore...I used to watch them becasue thats what I thought that all serials were like..but then I watched ACHPM and since then I only check in to the ones that i used to watch every like 2 months or soo...lol..but my mom watches them and I always hear her complainig about them...lol...
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ya ditto, my mom is addicted to it, n she will tell me, sit n see, n i say PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......i cant stand them n their stupiditiy.........but i have to hear it.....unless my earphones are on,....... 😆
honey425 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

ya ditto, my mom is addicted to it, n she will tell me, sit n see, n i say PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......i cant stand them n their stupiditiy.........but i have to hear it.....unless my earphones are on,....... 😆

hehehe.... thats is the exact same thing at my house...the funny thing is that first she watches all the K serials and then she complains that they are unrealisitc and keep dragging but she still has to watch them..lol..😆

~Simmi~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thats the most funniest part..all people watching K serials complain about them and call ekta names..but still continue watching them..

and one more thing, I never knew Vaibhav comes in GKLB..I dont watch GKLB and I figured out from ur sig..
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes...We would so much like vaibhav ji to come back.. 😊 😊 😊 We have seen one dumb in love Sandy babu goin smart... 😆 😆 Wonder it would be same fun to see vaibhav ji too...Wo to Sandy babu se bhi jyada dummmb lagta hai.. 😆
~Simmi~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nahi yaar..woh sandy se zyada smart hai..usne to zoya ko dekh kar girna parhna shuru kar diya tha aur ek din chocolates leke aa gaya..he is 2 steps ahead of sandy..😉😆
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haan but before leaving.. when Zoya told him to call her...He said🤓 Why should I call you?? Well Itna to apna Sandy samajh hi leta.. 😆 😆 😆
honey425 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Simmi~

thats the most funniest part..all people watching K serials complain about them and call ekta names..but still continue watching them..

and one more thing, I never knew Vaibhav comes in GKLB..I dont watch GKLB and I figured out from ur sig..

hehehhee....Thats one of my fav shows after ACHPM ofcourse......lol😆 and the actor who plays vaibhav is soo great in it...but I want him back in ACHPM and see him with Zoya...