Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Edition 2 : CC Gossip Times: Contest (Page 4)

cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taify

Originally posted by cool_pooja

One more thing i still think it should be a bit longer.. aagree guys? its good and the longer the better LOL

Well even i thought dat but if it is longer people mite get bored and confused..Embarrassed

may be..

btw whos idea was it to add this contest?

Good Idea haan Wink not taking part tough LOL

It was my idea..LOL Since both nitu and sukhi had dissappeared and i had no time to go in another CC for report, i decided to just add a contest abt gossip..LOL Nahi nahi u take part na its easy..LOL

cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Well,
   I always think that one posts something New and Creative he/she just not expect replies like "Good-Excellent" but suggestions and criticism should also be welcomed and thats what i am going to do.

Ofcourse..Big smile We always welcome constructive critiscim bec it helps u to improve!Embarrassed How would it help me to improve? ooo typing mistake LOL

I meant it helps everyone to improve..LOL It is the correct eng check the grammer bk..LOL

Soo.... just the 2 of u(Miss.Pooja Lakhwani and Seetu) are putting your brains in it? I thought there were lots of members doing it togehter... Was I Wrong?

Well its actually 4 of us.. Sukhi, Nitu, Seetu and me.. But sukhi and nitu are inactive.. Maybe u can help us..Wink Hmm.. so it means when they come back there will be more fun? hmm come back yaar! kahan ho tum dono?

Well u can always help wid the gossip ahem ahem..LOL

Well,
   Keep it coming good work. Embarrassed Clap

cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sateera_angad

hawwwww pooji jii me gayi toh aapke editions ka kya hoga.. LOL LOL aapka loss..mera gain..imma go in heaven init... Big smile

No no u stay here..LOL

Taify IF-Sizzlerz
Taify
Taify

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Maybe it's easy but i think i should give others the chance na....
Kya faida jeet ke... so u got some RIGHT replies yet? LOL

Hmm seriously it was a good idea. I hope u get a good response.
*princess*15 IF-Rockerz
*princess*15
*princess*15

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 11:04am | IP Logged
hey pooja vry nice Clap Clap Clap mera bagar hi churu ho gaye Cry
Taify IF-Sizzlerz
Taify
Taify

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Well,
   I always think that one posts something New and Creative he/she just not expect replies like "Good-Excellent" but suggestions and criticism should also be welcomed and thats what i am going to do.

Well, first of all adding this Contest Thing is a great idea.Let's see how many people going to take part in it.. just wondering it says Iqra and Seetu cant take part does this mean Miss.Pooja Lakhwani can? LOLLOLLOL unfair na? LOL Embarrassed

Seetu,
   yaar i was expecting more from you. Didnt enjoy your segment may be because i had no idea about whom you were talking or maybe you wrote it in a hush.. didnt u?   yeh u dunno wats goin on...if i ddn't write bout ju..doesn't mean its nt gd na...TongueBig smile

Soo.... just the 2 of u(Miss.Pooja Lakhwani and Seetu) are putting your brains in it? I thought there were lots of members doing it togehter... Was I Wrong?   konsa brain?ConfusedLOLLOL i jus sent mine..dunno doosron ne kya kya kiya!ConfusedLOLBig smile

Well,

Oo... writing about me.. thats just negative thinking. Im disappointed. I didnt really mean that.

Konsa brain??? oo yeah i meant excluding you. Only Miss.Pooja Lakhwani used her brain and it shows LOL.

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 11:39am | IP Logged

i thot so...Big smile

hawwwww pooji jii me gayi toh aapke editions ka kya hoga.. LOL LOL aapka loss..mera gain..imma go in heaven init... Big smile

No no u stay here..LOL

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 11:40am | IP Logged

oh u r dissappointed heyy....LOLBig smile

haanji jaaoo unke satah dimaagh larao...teh naal naal khao...LOLLOLBig smile

Well,

Well, first of all adding this Contest Thing is a great idea.Let's see how many people going to take part in it.. just wondering it says Iqra and Seetu cant take part does this mean Miss.Pooja Lakhwani can? LOLLOLLOL unfair na? LOL Embarrassed

Seetu,
   yaar i was expecting more from you. Didnt enjoy your segment may be because i had no idea about whom you were talking or maybe you wrote it in a hush.. didnt u?   yeh u dunno wats goin on...if i ddn't write bout ju..doesn't mean its nt gd na...TongueBig smile

Soo.... just the 2 of u(Miss.Pooja Lakhwani and Seetu) are putting your brains in it? I thought there were lots of members doing it togehter... Was I Wrong?   konsa brain?ConfusedLOLLOL i jus sent mine..dunno doosron ne kya kya kiya!ConfusedLOLBig smile

Well,

Oo... writing about me.. thats just negative thinking. Im disappointed. I didnt really mean that.

Konsa brain??? oo yeah i meant excluding you. Only Miss.Pooja Lakhwani used her brain and it shows LOL.

Go to top