*The Bidaai Chronicle - Ed.14: Jan18, 08*

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2008 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
  A request to all members, please leave ur comments / suggestions. We  hardly get any replies in the NL that we the Dev. Team feel it is not appreciated by the forum members.

Presenting to you the 14th edition of our newsletter, The Bidaai Chronicle, full of chatpata news, fun , games, and a lot more! Keep reading to see what else is in store... In every section where there are hyperlinks, pls click on them to read them.

For new members in our forum who would like to know the concept, story and the characters better, and to get to know everyone in the forum....

Concept & Character Sketch

If you've been been too busy to read the updates... well this section is for you! We will be posting the summary of the entire week all in one paragraph.

Ragini remains depressed after what happened and Sadhna suggests that Ragini join the dance class as she is good in dancing. But when ragini refuses to join, Sadhna and Gujri peform a dance for Ragini to persuade her to join and they succeed. Ragini joins the dance school and the teacher is very impressed at Ragini's dancing skills. After the dance, while returning home Sadhna meets the 2 kids from Nani's neighborhood.. guni and pratham, who she had met in the yard of the mysterious house. They drop the kids home and meets their parents' Navin and Avni there. The head of the family, Vasundara Rajwansh comes there and is not happy seeing the kids mingling with Ragi and Sadi. Later Ambika Rajvansh comes to Nani's house to ask abt Sadi and requests her to send Sadhna over to their house, as they want to meet with her. This leaves Nani thinking and wondering what would be the reason for rich ppl as the Rajvanshs' to want to meer Sadi. There Vinu takes a drastic step and steals from his own office to pay off Bittu and to help Malti pay off Sulakshana. But Vinu stealing the money is caught on camera and cops arrive at his place to arrest him. Vinu tries to escape, but he is accosted by the cops. Mamaji is alarmed when the cops reveal what Vinu has done. Mamaji is humiliated by Vinu's boss when he goes there to plead mercy. Vinu's co-employees also throw insults at mamaji, which completely shatters him. He gets very emotional and heartbroken and blames himself for all of this and tells everyone that he failed as a father. He suffers a heart attack and the doctors suggest that Mamaji should have a open-heart surgery right away. The whole family is perplexed and worried cuz this surgery will cost them in lacs. Vinu loses his temper and lifts his hand to slap Malti when she badmouths mamaji and blames him for all this.

Thanks to kdrs,djaya,pinkykhan

Thanks to Angelic_Pari

or

Thanks to sadaf45

Hot Topics of the Week
(Jan11th - Jan17th)

News/Articles of the Week 
(Jan11th - Jan17th)

TRP Ratings

The contest of last week was guess which 2 characters of Bidaai are morphed into each other and the Hint was that Bbth of these characters were cameos that had a great impact on the story 

Answer : Puneet and Saket

And the winners are...

Clapappu_m, *1991*Clap

Awesome job! Here is a siggy for u:

For this week's game, match the following! On one side u will see bollywood actors, and on the other side u will see actors from Bidaai. U have to match the Bidaai character to the bollywood actor they've acted with before.
Good luck & remember to send ur answers to bidaai_entries!! Pls DO NOT post ur answers here!

Bollywood              Bidaai

Shahrukh Khan        Seema Kapoor

Amrita Rao            Vibha Chibber

Himani Shivpuri        &nbs p;  Alok Nath

Again this week the Character Of The Week goes to Mamaji.  He stood by his son knowing full well that his son stole money.  He also went to see Vineets boss and ask for forgiveness and promised to repay everything that was stolen just so he could get Vineet out of lockup.

In the episode of Jan 17. Mamaji feels he has failed as a father, he could not fulfill Vinu's needs and thus Vinu resorted to theft and he could not even do Kanyadan of his daughter.  Mamaji become very emotional and then suffers a heart attack. You can view that scene here:

Did u see Ragini's dance in the Episode of Jan 15, 2008 and a New Introduction the Dance Teacher played by actress Sadia Siddhiqui? No? Then u shudn't miss it!!

Here u go with our bestest Video for this week:

For more pictures check out the Picture Gallery

The Best Episode Of The Week is of Jan 17th 2008. Mamaji suffers a heart attack.  The acting is just superb.  Malti keeps bugging Vinu and for the 1st time Vineet picks up his hand to slap Malti but then stops.

Written Update                  Video Update

yipee
appu_m
ovaltine

Thank you all for posting interesting topics in the forum and participating in the discussions Clap Clap

Being active in the forum, posting healthy topics for discussions, participating in contests will get your name on the list as well, so keep an eye out for this section next week... you might find your name on it!

A siggy for active members to use:

Bidaai Chronicle Creative Heads - pinkykhan and *Kruthi*
Pic-Scene-Video-Episode-Character- Active members - pinkykhan
Summary-Updates-Forum Happennings-Hot News-Games - *Kruthi*
Template & labels - *Kruthi*
Salaam Namaste sign - Tumhari_Khushi

Hope you all enjoyed our new Bidaai Chronicle! Please do leave ur comments, suggestions and feedback. Have an awesome weekend Hug  Until next Friday...

Edited by pinkykhan - 19 January 2008 at 8:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scarletteblue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*The Bidaai Chronicle - Ed.14: Jan18, 08*" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*1991*

Groupbie

*1991*

Posted: 18 January 2008 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Big smile Big smile YaYY  I  Won !! Big smile Big smile

Edited by *1991* - 18 January 2008 at 7:19am

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 18 January 2008 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Excellent NL Kru.

Congrats to all the winners and active members.

appu_m

appu_m

Posted: 18 January 2008 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Thanx Kru and Pinky

I too loved the mamaji's character this week. Even when he acted for the heart attack scene it was like its in real.

Nice edition.
Ragini's dance shooting they have shown in SBS. But once u see the serial u cannot make out that in real life Parul doesn't know much about dancing.
I wish next time the picture of the week will be Vinu giving a slap on Malti's face not standing like this...
Wink

Bee3nazz

IF-Dazzler

Bee3nazz

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
hey kru thnks!!!
im new to bidaai and ur NLs have let me fill in the gaps of wat ive been missing!!!
this seems like a fab drama im defo gunna watch it!!!

keep up the good work
Much appreciated!!!

xXx

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

hey kru thnks!!!
im new to bidaai and ur NLs have let me fill in the gaps of wat ive been missing!!!
this seems like a fab drama im defo gunna watch it!!!

keep up the good work
Much appreciated!!!

xXx

Welcome to the forum, hope u keep enjoy watching Bidaai and being a part of this forum. 

Bee3nazz

IF-Dazzler

Bee3nazz

Posted: 22 January 2008 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

i will defo!!!

but the funny thing is im now 2 weeks ahead of wat is being screened in the uk!!! its all gud
i keep pretending to "predict" what will happen nex to my mum n she things its great lol LOL
though i think i shal tell her the truth today!!! lol

neway u all are fab and i shall be frequenting this forum often!!!

xXx

p.s thnks pinky!!!

Edited by Bee3nazz - 22 January 2008 at 1:02pm

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 22 January 2008 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

i will defo!!!

but the funny thing is im now 2 weeks ahead of wat is being screened in the uk!!! its all gud
i keep pretending to "predict" what will happen nex to my mum n she things its great lol LOL
though i think i shal tell her the truth today!!! lol

neway u all are fab and i shall be frequenting this forum often!!!

xXx

p.s thnks pinky!!!

Your Mom will start to think that you are the creative head of Bidaai Wink.
Do participate in the DOTW and the Celebration Contest.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top