Kya hua!? Jaldi batao! Waiting! LOL! I am nervous for yu! 😆
khyati_sui thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: souro

Oye chup.😆 You're making me embarassed. I'm not that good as counsellor.😳

😆😆 Thik hai no counsellor!! Ur an AWESOME advicer! 👏
TiN24 thumbnail
Hehehehehehe......ok.....i've got my sign. So we're both in the car as he's driving me home and somehow the "rumor" topic came up....yet again. I simply asked him where does he stand on all this and is he gonna help me to get people to stop talking and teasing and his response was "well....would it be so bad if the rumor were to be true...i'm not that bad a guy"...hehehehehehe. I coudln't help but laugh at first then it registered in my head wht he had just said. He's been on my case and teasing me lately that I can't have a boyfriend cause in our culture we get arranged marriage. I told him I'M NOT GETTING ARRANGE MARRIAGE. I guess he actually belived me and finally took the first step. So now basically he's waiting for my answer. He wants me to go with him to a wedding he's going as well.

I think things are turning around for me and I didn't even have to take the first initiative. Thanks again for everyone's best wishes and prayers. U guys r the best. I'm sooooo happy.
CUTIEPIE ARMI thumbnail
wowie i am so happy for u cuz i was waiting to hear what happens adn i was biting on my nails the whole time
i am so glad that u got ur hint ur sign

it was soooo cute when he said well....would it be so bad if the rumor were to be true...i'm not that bad a guy"...hehehehehehe

i loved well if that wasnt a clear sign i dont what is
but u know get him to admit more okay

i hope all turns out even better

good luck
TiN24 thumbnail
hehehehe....he's admitted a lot more now. On valentines day, he brought chocolates and stuff for everyone at work, then, he asked me to come with him for a sec so I went. (you see, i was joking with all my guy friends to get me a flower for valentines day...didn't really expect one...but was just joking). So, I go with him and he gives me a red rose (one 1 cause apparently it means alot more to give someone 1 rose instead of a whole bunch) and the cuttest teddy bear. I was SHOCKED. I didn't actually think he would get me something. Anywho, he said for now not to tell anyone (our fellow friends/workers) cause they'll start making a big deal abt it and the both of us would like to keep things on the down-low for the time being.

He also FINALLY told me that he's liked me for a while but was scared that I would take him the wrong way or if I say no....same thing I was afraid of. 😳 I don't think I need anymore signs....things look pretty clear now. I'm sooooo happy. 😊