"I will find love again!" _ Shahid

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
"I will find love again,"! Shahid Kapoor
17 Jan, 2008 06:05 am ISTlGautam Buragohain/INDIATIMES MOVIES

Comment on this article

/photo.cms?msid=2705523 He's running half an hour late and calls over to say so... but turns up an hour latter at the coffee shop and apologize, Sorry dude, I had an appointment with my hairstylist. Can I have something to eat please, I'm starving man," he yells at the waiter. Minutes latter with a sandwich and cold coffee, he settles down for a chat with Gautam Buragohain. Read on..

It's a like a Shahid Kapoor film festival happening these days. You are all over place?
(Laughs) Shahid Kapoor film festival I like it man. Actually I have been planning to interact with media for a while, but I was so busy and stressed out for last few months.

Why this sudden urge for publicity?
Hmm, it's not sudden, I wanted to interact always, but then I should have something too talk about also na? And after Jab We Met, I found a reason and that's why I'm sitting and talking here.

You ended the year on a high. In one hand there were celebrations and on the other personal setback.
Ya. But such is life! It has a strange way of balancing things.

Do you wish things would have been different?
Well, these are things which one has no control over

So who is the new girl... Amrita, Sania Mirza or Vidya Balan?
(Raising his eyebrow) Sorry to disappoint you, but none of the above.

C'mon there cannot be a smoke without fire?
The only smoke which is coming out is through my cigarettes now a days (laughs)

Rumour mills and our sources insist that it's Vidya Balan?
Ya! I'm also hearing all this wild stories. Sometime, I'm caught watching movie with Amrita or having coffee with someone. I think, I will have to get a girl friend very soon.

So are you single now?
Yes, yes, yes (keeps nodding his head).

And ready to mingle?
Yucks! Please for god's sake don't use this clichd line, sounds so corny man. And please don't put this on your headline saying Shahid single, ready to mingle.
Are you ready to fall in love again?
Very much! It's a lovely feeling to be loved cared by someone. I'm sure something will happen soon, I can sense it. I will find love again.

No bitter experience from your past experience?
None, it was beautiful till it lasted. I can swear on anything, there's no bitterness.

Maybe sad when you see your girl with someone else?
No, I have outgrown. Do I look like sad from any angle?

Then why did you start smoking off late?
Oh, I started smoking for a movie and ever since it I have picked up this habit. I know it's not good, but I will give it up soon. The only other vice before that was my tea addiction.

And are you still a vegetarian?
Huh, why did you ask that? I haven't changed that much yaar. I will always remain a vegetarian.

Ok, if you bumped into Kareena now here.. will you go over and say him?
Absolutely yaar , there's no question about it. We have known each other for more than 4 years. And we still care for each other.

And if she refuses to acknowledge you then?
(Sigh) I know Bebo, she will never do that, come what it might be.

Any chance of getting back?
Sorry to disappoint you, I don't think you will get a good headline today (laughs)

http://movies.indiatimes.com/articleshow/2705515.cms
Right there! Right there shows that the media portrayed shahid as the jilted lover for no reason. The guy was completely fine! The media just twisted everything and totally washed down bebo's reputation with both fans and nonfans. ARGHH! Thank you shahid for clarifying everything. The guy looks happy, and he has SWORN that there is no bitterness. Sure it must be a little awkward, but no bitterness. That's exactly waht kareena said and during nach Baliye the two went off to have some coffee as well. They think the world of each other even today adn are great friends. This would nto be possible if it was a bitter break up. I wish the media had just kept its dirty paws outta their business!
I LOVE him even more now 😳 πŸ˜† ..but I just wish he'd stop smoking 😭
like the interview he was honest

Originally posted by Tani91

I LOVE him even more now 😳 πŸ˜† ..but I just wish he'd stop smoking 😭

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"I will find love again!" _ Shahid

Sure Shahidmiya. Lugta hain IF peh tumharay liyey already bada line lagela hain.πŸ˜‰

I just read the interview this morning on Times Of India.

I love Shahid and he has got such a great atitude and personality.

The line at IF is surely long 😳
so sweet of shahid and thats it am sure someone right for him will come soon 😊