Rules & Announcements

Download Swapnil Joshi’s LIVE Interview (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

jprasad

IF-Rockerz

jprasad

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
fantastic is the only word that comes to mind! He seems so cheerful and lively! Look forward to more interviews!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Download Swapnil Joshi’s LIVE Interview (Page 2)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mikagurl23

IF-Dazzler

mikagurl23

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
I missed it:(, as soon as th emp3 link comes, i'll totally listen to it! And since you all are saying it was awesome, i guess ill need to listen to it!!

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I also missed the interview, so I don't know if he answered my questions... Cry Looking forward to listening to it though when the mp3 link comes up.

Thanks to VIjay, Laks, and CrazeFM for making this possible Clap

Princess

IF-Veteran Member

Princess

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
I LOVED it. He's sooooooooooooo cute. I wish i can pull his cheeks right now LOL LOL . I loved him as Inder in Amanat and in the interview he said he is more like Inder in real life. So I was glad to hear that.

But he's married Cry Why does this happen to me only Confused First Armaan and now Inder Cry Cry Cry

anitha.b

IF-Dazzler

anitha.b

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

I LOVED it. He's sooooooooooooo cute. I wish i can pull his cheeks right now LOL LOL . I loved him as Inder in Amanat and in the interview he said he is more like Inder in real life. So I was glad to hear that.

But he's married Cry Why does this happen to me only Confused First Armaan and now Inder Cry Cry Cry

that is because their is one person who is waiting for you and that person does not want his princess with someone else Wink

See if you had choosen purab, you could have had an opportunity...sad sad...hehehehe. Sorry princy..I am just so excited right now...Tongue

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

I am so glad his interview went so well. I wish I could hear him directly at the interview.

Even as I was setting things up with him, he came across as a lovely and a very friendly person,very open,very honest, very direct and so very polite. No star airs, no hassles what so ever. He answered every call, every mail.It was a pure pleasure interacting with him.

I hope we have the recording as soon as possible. I can't wait to hear the interview. I hope he answered at least one question of mine ....that is, hoping Wakas asked him a question I asked .....I had asked so many !!!!LOL

Congratulations India forums !!!!Clap

Edited by Minnie - 02 September 2005 at 6:51pm

lakshmi_maruthi

Goldie

lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
it is very nice interview.. sounds like a down-to-earth and jovial person.

sree

IF-Veteran Member

sree

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
I am just listening to the recording...Sounds great!!! I congratulate IF and all people who made this possible....ClapClapClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top