Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*BiLaWaL bHuTtO zArDaRi*FC* NEW MOTW p67 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 133

* Taurean_21 *

IF-Rockerz

* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 17 January 2008 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev_amnafan1

Count me in! hey im Tara, i really trully admire Bilawal for doing what he did , after his mother he's the only hope our country's got Embarrassed

hey tara....good to see so many girls here....EmbarrassedSmile...so wat made u fall for bilawal?Embarrassed...Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*BiLaWaL bHuTtO zArDaRi*FC* NEW MOTW p67 (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

* Taurean_21 *

IF-Rockerz

* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 17 January 2008 at 7:13am | IP Logged
i didnt introduce myself yaar... Embarrassed
aneways i m Momna n my friends call me Tau.. Smile
and i m sweet 16 n i m totally crazee abt bilawal...as the reason is obvious! Embarrassed Wink LOL

tazy_rahul

IF-Rockerz

tazy_rahul

Posted: 17 January 2008 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

and i m sweet 16 n i m totally crazee abt bilawal...as the reason is obvious! Embarrassed Wink LOL

nice intoduction tauLOL

* Taurean_21 *

IF-Rockerz

* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 17 January 2008 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

nice intoduction tauLOL

thank uLOL....so wat do u like the best abt him?EmbarrassedWink

* Taurean_21 *

IF-Rockerz

* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 17 January 2008 at 7:47am | IP Logged
i'll post articles regarding Bilawal tommorow.! Smile

* Taurean_21 *

IF-Rockerz

* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 17 January 2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Profile: Bilawal Bhutto Zardari

At the age of 19, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari has been thrust into front-line politics in one of the most turbulent countries in the world.

• Benazir Bhutto's son given key role in party

As chairman of the Pakistan People's Party, the first-year Oxford University undergraduate - whose first language is English - will play a prominent role in a country he barely knows, alongside a father he has not seen properly for years.

Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, 19, will leave his studies at Oxford to head the Pakistan People's Party

Described by friends as studious and devoted to his mother, the teenager is a novice to public life.

He has yet to debate in the Oxford Union and would have to squeeze in the January elections before he returns to the UK for his second term at university.

Bilawal - the name means "one without equal" - was born in September 1988, three months before his mother Benazir was elected prime minister for the first time.

She went into self-imposed exile in April 1999, taking Bilawal and his two younger sisters with her, and divided their time between London and Dubai. For most of this time, his father Asif Ali Zardari was in jail in Pakistan on blackmail and corruption charges.

As a teenager, Bilawal said: "I have gone through lots of things and he wasn't there. At the time when we needed him, he was taken away. We were denied a normal life."

Bilawal won a place at Christ Church College in Oxford, also attended by his grandfather, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, who founded the PPP. His mother was at Lady Margaret Hall and became president of the Oxford Union.

Victoria Schofield, a close friend of Miss Bhutto who has known Bilawal since he was a baby, said she was convinced he would rise to the challenge presented him.

"He was devoted to his mother, there is no doubt about that. He is not a flash spoilt brat by any means."

"He will be so emotionally connected to what his mother has suggested that there will be no question of him doing anything different."

Despite the expectation upon his shoulders, he is determined to carry on with his life at Oxford.

"It was his mother's greatest joy that he got to Oxford," said Ms Schofield, adding that Miss Bhutto would have expected him to return to his studies. However, that university life could well change, with increased security in the wake of his mother's death. Ms Schofield believes that Bilawal will also have to learn quickly about his homeland,.

"He has barely been to Pakistan, he would have been 11 when he left," she said.

"He does speak Urdu and Arabic but English is his first language, that was what was spoken in the home.

"He has also got to work on a new relationship with his father - he didn't really knew his father as a boy."

In 2004, a prophetic Bilawal looked both to the past and the future when he said: "My grandfather was a very courageous man and I consider myself very lucky because I have three powerful role models that will obviously influence my career choices when I am older."

Four years later, he finds himself the teenage heir to that political dynasty facing a crisis unmatched by even its own standards.

P.S:i cudnt wait so came online again.Embarrassed

• Edited by * Taurean_21 * - 17 January 2008 at 8:48am

* Taurean_21 *

IF-Rockerz

* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 17 January 2008 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Source: BBC News

As Bilawal Bhutto Zardawi made his first public appearance before the world, his father announced the boy would from now on be known by his mother's name - Bhutto.

Three days after Benazir Bhutto's assassination, Bilawal Bhutto finds himself inheriting not just one of the most celebrated names in politics, but a history steeped in power and bloodshed.

He has been chosen as the chairman of the Pakistan People's Party. It is a party founded and always led by a Bhutto.

While friends of Benazir say she always envisaged Bilawal becoming her political heir, they agree that she would not have wanted him to have to bear that burden so young.

Only 19 years of age, Bilawal is still some way from completing his education.

He has followed his mother to Oxford University, where he studies history, and he says he will complete his studies before entering the maelstrom of Pakistani politics.

He is described as a keen sportsman, enjoying cricket, shooting, horse-riding and Taekwondo.

In joining Oxford's Christ Church college, he also followed in the footsteps of his grandfather, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, Pakistan's first elected prime minister and founder of the PPP, who was executed under martial law in 1979.

Bilawal also echoed his mother's own experience of tragedy when he quoted her at his first press conference.

"My mother always said democracy is the best revenge," he declared, raising his voice.

But he looked not entirely at ease as party supporters broke into chants of: "Bilawal, step forward! We are with you!"

'Want to help

Born in September 1988, a month before his mother was elected prime minister, Bilawal was given a name meaning "one without equal".

Since then he has spent most of his life outside Pakistan, travelling with his mother, who went into self-imposed exile in 1999, moving between London and Dubai.

In an interview in 2004 he was asked if he wanted to enter Pakistani politics.

"We will see, I don't know. I would like to help the people of Pakistan, so I will decide when I finish my studies," he said.

He has been forced into a decision even earlier.

* Taurean_21 *

IF-Rockerz

* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 17 January 2008 at 8:59am | IP Logged
    Democracy is best revenge: Bilawal Bhutto Zardari
    30 Dec 2007, 2100 hrs IST,ANI

LARKANA: Bilawal in his first ever press conference as the Chairman of the party thanked the CEC members and said that he remained committed to the federation of Pakistan.

"Democracy is best revenge," Bilawal said and added that the PPP would work with a "renewed vigour".

The 19-year-old son of slain former Pakistan premier Benazir Bhutto, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, on Sunday was elected as the Chairman of Pakistan People's Party (PPP) by the members of the Central Executive Committee of the party at a meeting which was held at Bhutto's parental Naudero House in Larkana.

Senior Vice-Chairman of the party Makhdoom Amin Fahim, who presided over Sunday's meeting, announced this at a press conference after the marathon meeting that went for over five hours.

Fahim said that during the meeting Bilawal read out his mother's will that was signed on October 16, two days before she returned to Pakistan ending her self-exile.

"In the will, Benazir had stated that if she dies then her husband Asif Ali Zardari would lead the party, but during today's meeting Zardari said that he would not take the responsibility and offered the post to his son Bilawal, which was endorsed by everyone," Fahim told reporters.

Later in the press conference Zardari, who has been appointed as the co-chairman of the party, said, "Benazir ki tasveer Bilawal (Benazir's image is Bilawal)," that led to party workers shout slogans in praise of Benazir and her son Bilawal.

The party constitution, however, states that the Chairman of the party must be at least 22 years old.

Earlier in the day, PPP spokesperson Sherry Rehman had said that Bilawal is not keen to take up the post and wants to pursue his studies at the Oxford University.

Edited by * Taurean_21 * - 17 January 2008 at 9:02am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top