Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

30th Dec Astitva update from zeeuk

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

Abhi is preparing to go but is not very happy about leaving neha behind. However he leaves from home to go to the airport and on the way finds out that the flight is delayed by an hour. So he goes to Simran's place. He tells her and he wanted to see Aastha before leaving and also asks Simran to look after neha as he is very worried about her. Simran feels hurt because Abhi is so worried about neha and was not equally so for her when she were pregnant. Simran goes to Neha's place with some eats and gifts and tells Radha and Neha that she has come since Abhi had asked her to look after neha when he had gone to her place before going to the airport. Neha is upset listening to this but Radha tells her not get carried away with suspicion. She receives a call from Brian who asks her to go to the hospital at 10.30 p.m. for something special. When she does she finds out that Brian has organized a magic show and entertainment for the children in the hospital. He has also called Saurabh and the children were enjoying the New Year's Eve.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
 hey I can't see mu new topics on the page,can u??
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Minnie.

I wonder if Neha is going to develop complications know because of all that comotion she has in her head...

pretty thumbnail
  I seriously wonder what is going to happen in this serial .  r simran and abhi ever going to come out of their feelings

Minnie thumbnail
             I wish human were simpler beings!!😕
*Anjali* thumbnail
thanks Minnie!!!!!  btw, after you post a new topic or post, go back to the page and then click on "refresh" and then you should be able to see it.  Sometimes if you post something and go back it doesn't appear, but clicking on "refresh" should help. ðŸ˜Š
Minnie thumbnail
 Ya Anju.but it wasn't happening then.Something went wrong with the server I guess.Seems ok now.